PDA

View Full Version : Lance Storm issues statement about coming out of retirement for ROH

LionDen
01-28-2006, 06:14 AM
On his official website StormWrestling.com Lance Storm has issued a statement regarding his coming out of retirement to wrestle in ROH against "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson...

In answer to the many emails I have received: Yes, the rumours are true; I'm coming out of retirement and returning to action to Challenge Bryan Danielson on the April 1st ROH show in Chicago, Ill. I am very hopeful that Bryan will still be ROH Champion at this time, as it would enable our match to be for the ROH World Title.

Why is usually the next question, and there are several reasons behind this decision. I did an appearance for ROH in New York back in December and I was very impressed with the ROH product, the great ROH fans, and most of all the wrestling ability of Bryan Danielson. That night sparked my interest in returning to the ring and ROH has agreed to work around my Storm Wrestling Academytm commitments. If you have plans to attend Storm Wrestling Academytm fear not, my training schedule will be unaffected by ROH dates. I hope you are as excited about my return to action as I am, and I hope to see some of you in Chicago.

osutank
07-02-2007, 08:54 PM
Lance is a legend...too bad nobody could market him.