PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown, just some reasons i hate it

Spawn
08-12-2006, 02:34 AM
K this is my first rant so here it goes...
Love it or Hate, U have to admit that Smackdown isn't what it used to be,but nether is Raw. K number one, what the fuck, Why in the blue hell is Booker the Champ....I no some people in this forum like him and think he deservers it but IMO he doesn't deserve shit, I know he has been around for a while and he wanted to be the champ before he retiered..... So they just gave it to him wtf who the hell cares,that is utter and complete bullshit who the hell cares if he is about to retire, The wwe has made the wwe championship a joke, First Rey, Now Booker wtf who is next Kendrick? The only 2 on the fuckin Smackdown roster who deserves anything is the Undertaker and Batista, I really hate to even say Batista but there is really no one that comes to mind except for Kennedy but he needs to be built up a little bit more for ppv main event status.

There are my thoughts, now have a great fuckin day!

Kevin Idol
08-12-2006, 05:45 AM
Booker T DOES deserve the belt. He should have won it years ago. He is one of the most deserving wrestlers to carry the belt. You just don't like him since you're racist. Racist bastard.

Smackdown's best thing is it's tag division, even with MNM gone. It's tag division tops RAW's.

Plus, Smackdown has Mr. Kennedy...............

Kennedy.

The Rock
08-12-2006, 07:02 AM
It's the World Title, not WWE Championship!

Booker T is the only person on the Smackdown roster that can hold the belt, at the moment. Who else can they give it to? Nobody. Batista is undeserving and Undertaker is a part timer, he can't do house shows.

Batista sucks in the ring and has no mic skills at all.

The only person I can see on the roster that would be a good main eventer besides Booker T is Finlay, and he hasn't been there a year yet, so he still has to be built up.

The only logical choice is Booker T.

Spawn
08-12-2006, 03:47 PM
OK Ur a fuckin moron,I'm not a racist,U better watch who u call racist when u don't even know me,I'm African American u stupid S.O.B. The tag division isn't strong at all its boring.And no shit it tops RAW raw doesn't really have tag teams,they do but the dont emphasize them. U have to think alittle bit about that one,Can u comprehend that fact with Ur peanut size brain u stupid motherfucker. Go to Hell.
Im saying this to IDOL not stranger The qoute doesnt work for me for some reason.

bad_meetz_evil
08-12-2006, 09:03 PM
Booker T does deserve the title.

Why?

He has been entertaining the fans, and putting his body, health on the line for years now, and was a matter of time to get his full main event push. Although can you please explain to me how Batista and Ken Kennedy deserve the title more than Booker T?

Spawn
08-13-2006, 03:54 AM
Booker T does deserve the title.

Why?

He has been entertaining the fans, and putting his body, health on the line for years now, and was a matter of time to get his full main event push. Although can you please explain to me how Batista and Ken Kennedy deserve the title more than Booker T?
I never Said that ken Kennedy deserves it yet i said he has got to grow a bit more to get in the hunt. U make some good points about booker, but It is just IMO and I think that he just doesn't have the excitement or charisma that a champion should have, He is a good candidate for the US title. Batista I think has alot more charisma than booker could ever have even if booker was a face.:cool:

Will
08-13-2006, 05:04 AM
I dont think that Smackdown really has much of a choice with putting the belt on Booker T. He is just a transitional champion to get the belt back on Batista,so i dont even really consider his run significant anyway. i actually dont even watch smackdown anymore, because of all the people that left to go to raw,ecw or are injured. I had the show on in the background last week and I didnt even know who alot of the guys are. It sounded like an OVW show. Raw has always been Vinces baby and ECW is his latest project,which makes smackdown and afterthought. Its like the bastard step child of the wwe.

demolition89
08-13-2006, 05:07 AM
Booker T deserved the World Title a few years back on Raw, when they were desperately trying to find anyone (remember the Scott Steiner & Goldberg fiascos?) to legitimately push HHH. WWE has never known what to do with Booker T ~ in fact the only former top WCW talents they handled correctly were the late Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, and to a certain extent Ric Flair.

The state of Smackdown is truly sad these days. You could see the writing on the wall in the last "DRAFT LOTTERY", when almost all the real name heavyweights switched back to Raw, and the "ECW DRAFT" confirmed it. Smack down's only real purpose is for the Cruiserweights to have a showcase, and Tag Teams to get some storylines. As far as the Heavyweights go, Smackdown is the refuge for the injured (Batista now; Benoit soon) to rehab; & the future talent (Kennedy, Lashley now; Cena recent past) to gain experience before moving to the Flagship Brand.

Will
08-13-2006, 05:43 AM
Smack down's only real purpose is for the Cruiserweights to have a showcase, and Tag Teams to get some storylines.

I think that smackdowns only real purpose is to bring up new talents, get them some experience and then move them to Raw or ECW.
Smackdown = nationally televised OVW.

F4L
08-13-2006, 08:06 PM
If your a WCW guy, you are totally psyched about Booker being champion. He is so hard working and so charismatic, that he is the most deserving on the Smackdown roster. Fuck Batista, he has no gimmick, no character. You can't run that long with a guy like him. Lashley will get his reign in 07, just watch. Rey was a joke in my view. Kennedy in 07 or 08 will get his run too. It all takes time for things to fold out on Smackdown. Give it a year, and it will be a great show again.

Kevin Idol
08-17-2006, 03:01 AM
OK Ur a fuckin moron,I'm not a racist,U better watch who u call racist when u don't even know me,I'm African American u stupid S.O.B. The tag division isn't strong at all its boring.And no shit it tops RAW raw doesn't really have tag teams,they do but the dont emphasize them. U have to think alittle bit about that one,Can u comprehend that fact with Ur peanut size brain u stupid motherfucker. Go to Hell.
Im saying this to IDOL not stranger The qoute doesnt work for me for some reason.
If you really are African American, you would know that term isn't used anymore. It's just "American" now.

And if you really are black, you would support Booker T since he has faced so many challenges in his life and has reclaimed his spot on the top, setting an example for all black wreslters.. I bet you're a black guy living in the suburbs, listening to rock and ashamed of your heritage. For shame.

Will
08-17-2006, 03:11 AM
If your a WCW guy, you are totally psyched about Booker being champion. He is so hard working and so charismatic, that he is the most deserving on the Smackdown roster. Fuck Batista, he has no gimmick, no character. You can't run that long with a guy like him. Lashley will get his reign in 07, just watch. Rey was a joke in my view. Kennedy in 07 or 08 will get his run too. It all takes time for things to fold out on Smackdown. Give it a year, and it will be a great show again.

Im a "WCW guy". I grew up watching the NWA and then WCW all the way through its final show. I watched every show every week and im not psyched at all. He's a trasitional champ with a silly gimmick. A mere shadow of what he was 10 years ago holding a belt that has no prestige anymore, so whats to be excited about?

Will
08-17-2006, 04:17 AM
']If you really are African American, you would know that term isn't used anymore.

Congratulations,thats the silliest thing that I have ever read. The term African american is used millions of times every single day.

Kevin Idol
08-17-2006, 06:06 AM
lol, you dumbass. did you not notice the "anymore" part?

In America, you're not allowed to use African American anymore. Instead, you have to say American. since it is retarded to called all black people half african, and half american. that would be like having to call someone taht has Irish history Irish-American. if you're born in America, you're American. That is what I was pointing out. That's why on job applications, you can't have African American anymore.

n-iggas is a different story. o

and don't double post again, faggot.

Andolini
08-17-2006, 04:24 PM
']And if you really are black, you would support Booker T since he has faced so many challenges in his life and has reclaimed his spot on the top, setting an example for all black wreslters.. I bet you're a black guy living in the suburbs, listening to rock and ashamed of your heritage. For shame.

Why should he support booker T just because he is black? Since when does someone overcoming challenges make a person worthy? Hitler came from a humble background and rose to the very top. Funnily enough, not too many german people are fond of Hitler.
I personally support Booker T because he is entertaining and a good wrestler. However i didn't used to and I can assure you i didn't go through some metamorphosis from racist to non racist.

Kevin Idol
08-18-2006, 03:12 AM
He should look up to Booker T since Book was raised in the Ghetto and struggled throughout his life. Then he shaped up and became a great wrestler. Now he is on the "top of the mountain". All black people should inspire to be like him.

Andolini
08-18-2006, 10:20 PM
I personally think that if you respect somebody JUST because they have risen from hardship then you cheapen the process itself and belittle everything they have achieved.
For example, if i became the first person to climb Mount Everest with a prosthetic limb, i would like to be respected for having climbed mount everest in the first place and would feel patronised if i was respected merely for having managed it with a prosthetic limb. (of course inevitably due to human nature i would end up being remembed just for this.)
On another note, hardship and poverty is not reserved for black people. Could there not be white/hispanic/asian people who can identify with him? I realise you probably feel strongly about your point of view, so further discussion may be futitle. This is just what I believe to be true.

bosshog2
01-12-2007, 10:37 PM
BATISTA,BOOKER T,UNDETAKER,FINLAY,MATT HARDY,and MR.KENNEDY all deserve the title P.S. hardy needs to be built up

bigtic
01-30-2007, 12:23 AM
if u want to see wrestling watch SD if u want entertainment watch raw and if u want 2 die watch ECW

JCC
01-30-2007, 11:54 PM
If you want to die watch ECW?

They're all wrestling programs.