PDA

View Full Version : Former WWE Diva Meeting with WWE to 'See Whats Next'

Travicity
09-28-2010, 01:30 AM
Model and actress Lauren Jones, who was briefly under WWE contract with a few scant appearances before departing several years ago, wrote on her twitter account today that she was meeting "with talent development & Johny Ace 2 see what MIGHT b next..!"

Jones was featured in a scene in the Expendables this summer as Mickey Rourke's girlfriend and was the star of the short-lived FOX Reality series "Anchorwoman."

PWI

Kellie
09-28-2010, 04:47 AM
Former WWE performer Lauren Jones noted on her Twitter account this afternoon that she is meeting with WWE’s Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, John Laurinaitis (a/k/a Johnny Ace); likely regarding a possible return to the organization.

“Oh yeah, I forgot 2mention 2 all the amazing WWE fans out there!” she wrote. “I am meeting with talent development & Johny Ace 2 see what MIGHT b next..!”

Though she is long removed from World Wrestling Entertainment, Jones has kept in touch with Laurinaitis over the years and thus a possible return to the organization was never out of the question.

Since parting ways with WWE in June 2005, Jones has immersed herself in numerous endeavors including the launch of a successful wedding shoe line, her own network television show, the release of a workout DVD, radio hosting, and various other media platforms. She was also featured in a scene in the summer blockbuster The Expendables as Mickey Rourke’s character’s girlfriend.

IW

JohnCenaFan28
09-28-2010, 04:53 AM
I thought she was the SmackDown! announcer but then remembered that was Lauren Mayhew or something. Thanks.

Konan
09-28-2010, 07:43 AM
thanks for the update

Konan
09-28-2010, 07:46 AM
thanks for the post