PDA

View Full Version : New Jack Rumor Killer, Heyman's Power, Beulah McGillicutty

Ethan Hunt
08-12-2006, 06:46 AM
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

There is nothing to any of the stories surfacing on the internet in regards to New Jack being brought in for the ECW brand.

Regarding ECW house shows, at this point, Paul Heyman is not getting that much power over them. Although, he did suggest that they make the shows longer than two hours. It remains to be seen if they take up his suggestion.

The current issue of WWE Magazine features a posed photo of Tommy Dreamer and his wife Trisa Hayes-Laughlin (Beulah McGillicutty). The photo is a take off of the famous "American Gothic" painting. The painting portrays a pitchfork-holding man and a woman in front of a house of Carpenter Gothic style. It is one of the most familiar images in 20th century American art.

XXKSXX
08-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Yeah I never thought they would bring New Jack, he's alot diffrent then what the WWE wants in ECW.

Will
08-13-2006, 05:33 AM
I never thought that they would bring in New jack, because he is insane and not in a good way.

Spawn
08-13-2006, 05:37 AM
um...Ecw more than 2 hours that wont happen cause they will never get more time than raw.

Will
08-13-2006, 03:39 PM
um...Ecw more than 2 hours that wont happen cause they will never get more time than raw.
They are talking about the non televised house shows, not the tuesday night show. They have been drawing very poor crowds (for example they ony sold 800 tickets in a 10,000 seat stadium a few weeks ago,and 2700 is their highest gate since the 'rebirth"). They probably would draw more fans with longer shows, but realistically who will fill the time? The roster only has like 10people, and I doubt Vince will be willing to add more people to the payroll when ecw isnt making money.

Spawn
08-13-2006, 04:51 PM
They are talking about the non televised house shows, not the tuesday night show. They have been drawing very poor crowds (for example they ony sold 800 tickets in a 10,000 seat stadium a few weeks ago,and 2700 is their highest gate since the 'rebirth"). They probably would draw more fans with longer shows, but realistically who will fill the time? The roster only has like 10people, and I doubt Vince will be willing to add more people to the payroll when ecw isnt making money.
Good I thought they were talking about telivised shows. Ya ECW only has like 10 people they will never be able to put on a 2 hour show well at least a good one. And If they keep puting raw and SD guys on the card people wont go to them cause they will say "If I wanted to see this I could just tune in to Raw Or Smackdown".

Neo Corey
08-13-2006, 05:00 PM
hes to hardcore for ecw