PDA

View Full Version : Will John Cena try to find a way out of the NEXUS group tonight on RAW?

Black Widow
10-04-2010, 05:30 PM
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2901/1980johncena.png

Cena Joins The Nexus
The WWE Universe's collective heart broke in Dallas Sunday night, as Wade Barrett defeated John Cena at Hell in a Cell. What gave Barrett the advantage he needed in forcing Cena to join The Nexus?

-------

Cena gets N-listed

DALLAS – At WWE Hell in a Cell, John Cena had the opportunity to dismantle The Nexus and eliminate the dangerous band of rebels from Raw for good. All the former WWE Champion had to do was defeat Wade Barrett in the center of the ring and their reign of tyranny would be over.

John Cena failed.

With the fate of all of WWE resting on his shoulders, the Legendary star fell to Barrett in a controversial bout and is now a member of The Nexus.

In a match where so much was at stake, it is hard to comprehend this shocking outcome. If the wildly popular Superstar would have won, Barrett and his Nexus cronies would have disbanded. But if the Nexus leader got the win, Cena would have no choice but to join the controversial band of rebels.

John Cena as a member of The Nexus? It was an unthinkable nightmare that couldn’t possibly come true and Cena brought the fight to Barrett to make sure this would not happen. Focused and intense, the multiple-time World Champion controlled his young opponent and looked to be on his way to victory. Even the presence of the other Nexus members couldn’t save Barrett as an army of WWE Superstars including Big Show, Kofi Kingston and MVP arrived to chase the intruders away.

With the ringside cleared and Barrett dazed, Cena was only an STF away from the win. That’s when two mystery assailants stormed the ring — one distracting the referee while the other blasted Cena in the head with a foreign object, knocking him out cold and giving Barrett the win in the biggest match of his career.

After The Nexus celebrated their huge victory, a broken and bruised Cena staggered away from the ring while thousands of saddened WWE fans looked on in shock and disappointment. Their chants of "Cena! Cena!" were now replaced by a silence that was almost eerie.

How will the WWE Universe react when Cena arrives at Raw on Monday night draped in the trademark black and gold of The Nexus? WWE may never be the same again.

WWE.com

-------

Ok so my question its will John Cena try to find a way out of this tonight on RAW, so all the kids wont be all upset over him being in the group?

ArJay
10-04-2010, 06:02 PM
He'll try and find a way out, yes, but tonight. I imagine this storyline will go on for a bit, with it possibly leading to a rematch between the two at Survivor Series. I have a feeling the Bragging Rights main event will be the usual Raw Vs Smackdown, with Nexus added in making it a triple threat. Cena will be a part of Nexus, and may even try to screw them over, which will of course lead to the rematch at SS, like I just said.

John
10-04-2010, 08:42 PM
I am really excited about tonight't Raw - So much that I'll most likely be watching this epsidoe live. It's a rarity when I don't watch a wrestling show before school, but I really am considering watching this show live via my bro's stream. The storytelling last night was superb, so excellent that it has restored my faith in Cena as a character and I can safely say that he shall try to escape the Nexus "Gold & Black" tonight. In terms of storytelling and a generally great wrestling bout, last night's match between Cena and Barrett excelled.

Looking onto tonight, I hope to be assured that the next few months will feature some great moments. Vince claimed that after SummerSlam, the WWE will be tipped upside down and it appears this is beginning to happen (Not just with Cena, but with several stars turning face/heel). It's going to be an interesting night..

Metalitia
10-05-2010, 04:14 PM
He may try but won't succeed.

He'll be in Nexus for a while seemingly going with it until a couple of months down the line when after simmering tensions between Cena, Barret and possibly Otunga over who leads the group and it crumbles with Cena announcing that he was working to bring them down from within all along.