PDA

View Full Version : Top WWE Tag Team Breaking Up?

Travicity
10-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Sources from within World Wrestling Entertainment are reporting that the current plan from creative is to have David Hart Smith eventually turn heel on both Tyson Kidd and Natalya, which will lead to the breakup of The Hart Dynasty.

As of this report, there is no word on when this is scheduled to happen, but WNS will continue to keep you updated as we learn more information.

WNS

Ive never liked them TBH

Kage
10-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Yay. So now Bourne and Henry will be the top face tag team. This is great.

Metalitia
10-07-2010, 01:05 AM
You could see signs of this after their match on last weeks Raw.

Brilliant move by creative when you have a tag division that needs some serious building, splitting up you only cohesive teams that's had any sort of a push is not the way to do it.

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-07-2010, 05:32 AM
WWE has a top tag team?

Punisher
10-07-2010, 06:28 AM
dumb move I think, every time they have a legit good team they split them up and bury them on the roster.

JohnCenaFan28
10-07-2010, 06:41 AM
Dumb move, even though turning them face was dumb at least it got them the titles. WWE need to keep like the only team in the company that has a team name...

Konan
10-07-2010, 07:26 AM
both of them end up on the unemployment list soon after. because i honestly cant see any of them succeeding that much on their own

Black Widow
10-07-2010, 09:33 AM
stupid idea, they just designed new tag belts that look terrible and it seems like a waste of money.. now there splitting up the only good tag team why not just vacat and retire the tag titles because they are simply a waste having them active in a non excistant tag team division.

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-07-2010, 06:26 PM
dumb move I think, every time they have a legit good team they split them up and bury them on the roster.

I'm sorry did you just say good tag team?

ArJay
10-07-2010, 07:16 PM
The Harts weren't that good, I'm sorry. DH Smith especially, is just riding off of his dad's name. They may have been WWE's best tag team, but that isn't saying much considering how terrible/non-existant WWE's tag division is. If you want tag team wrestling, watch TNA. It's about the only thing they do right.

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Typical Hart Dynasty Match-- Tyson Kidd (better wrestler of the two) fights, get bashed, DH gets the hot tag, comes in, fight a bit more and do the finisher WHICH BTW IS THE ONLY DOUBLE TEAM MOVE THEY KNOW OF. So yeah nowhere near a good tag team

jedi71
10-07-2010, 08:39 PM
another stupid move by vince and company. why dont they just get rid of the tag titles if there gonna break up all there estlabished tagteams.

Punisher
10-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Maybe calling them good was a stretch, they work pretty well together thats about it really

Metalitia
10-08-2010, 12:03 AM
Typical Hart Dynasty Match-- Tyson Kidd (better wrestler of the two) fights, get bashed, DH gets the hot tag, comes in, fight a bit more and do the finisher WHICH BTW IS THE ONLY DOUBLE TEAM MOVE THEY KNOW OF. So yeah nowhere near a good tag team

Creatives lack of interest in the tag division to blame for that though surely?

Konan
10-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Tag scene at wwe is pretty poor, and something needs to change quickly. I know its only been a year since DX, Jerishow and Show & Miz, but the current champs is really the best of a very small bunch.

Metalitia
10-08-2010, 05:33 PM
Tag scene at wwe is pretty poor, and something needs to change quickly. I know its only been a year since DX, Jerishow and Show & Miz, but the current champs is really the best of a very small bunch.

Jerishow was never gonna last and ShowMiz wasn't either in fairness. It's debatable whether HHH and Michaels should be considered a legit tag team for me.

I don't know their history but it seems Hart Dynasty and the Dudebusters are the only genuine tag teams in the company. Hawkins has tag pedigree so he and Archer may develop but it depends if they're used or not.

I know that most likely on the new SvsR game I'll be creating Beer Money, MCMG and The Dudley Boyz so I can actually have a tag division on the game.

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Creatives lack of interest in the tag division to blame for that though surely?

The creative does't tell them not to do tag moves dude they could do a few if they knew any

Metalitia
10-08-2010, 07:29 PM
The creative does't tell them not to do tag moves dude they could do a few if they knew any

Possibly but the formulaic structuring you described lays with creative.

Having just watched Superstsars, Harts were without Natalya and the commentary played it as perhaps being due to "the problems"

Also on Superstsars, they split up Hawkins & Archer. That leaves even less teams.

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-08-2010, 07:33 PM
you watch Superstars :o

I was wondering where Hawkins and Archer went tbh

Metalitia
10-08-2010, 07:57 PM
you watch Superstars :o

I was wondering where Hawkins and Archer went tbh

If I have some free time I try to watch the matches.

H&A never really got used much but I can't see there being much interest in a feud between them.