PDA

View Full Version : Shannon Moore Angers Vince McMahon At ECW Show

Stunner
08-12-2006, 10:14 PM
At the 8/1 ECW show, Shannon Moore caused Vince McMahon to lose his cool. Shannon wrestled C.W. Anderson in a non-televised match and the crowd quickly turned on him. McMahon felt Moore cracked under the pressure of the crowd turning on him. After Moore debuted to a terrible response, and from most accounts, with a lackluster performance, he grabbed the mic and said, "I'm not here to impress the internet."

Mid-match, McMahon made the call for CW Anderson to defeat Shannon Moore. He also ordered the two wrestlers to switch roles - Anderson was ordered to wrestle as a babyface and Moore was ordered to wrestle as a heel. Also, the original finish called for Moore to pin Anderson.

After several weeks of taped vignettes, Shannon Moore was in line for a push under his "Reject" gimmick. The vignettes came to a halt at last Tuesday's show as a vignette was not shown for the first time in several weeks not to mention that his name was not even mentioned during the show. For the time being, it looks like his planned push is in jeopardy.

Credit: Wrestling-edge.com

Spawn
08-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Wow that was really unprofessional for Shannon to say that,he should just get fired for that.

Neo Corey
08-13-2006, 01:21 AM
dam shannon has some skillz to

Still 2nd Place
08-13-2006, 02:11 AM
I think Shannon is the man and I have never knowen him to be like that he always comes off as nice no matter what the fans say and he dose his job and dose it well so I dont know maybe he had an off day maybe the fans were real harsh and that with a bad day set him off I just hope this dose not effect his push too much it was a one time thing I think he deserve another chance but thats just me and I am a long time fan of his so I just hope we still get to see him in action as I would miss him if we didnt and I am not sure TNA would open there arms for him again I would hope though

vegeta02012
08-13-2006, 02:58 AM
he should have not left TNA to begin with, but thats his mistake

Will
08-13-2006, 05:30 AM
i think that it would be easy to say that Moore was stupid to leave TNA, but Im sure that Vince offered him more money and a prominant spot in ECW. It would have been stupid for him to stay in TNA and sit in the locker room every week. I dont even remember the last time that Moore was a regular on TNA. I remember some angle dealing with stealing AJ Styles plaque, but nothing else.