PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming WWE DVD Plans for 2011: Best of WCW, Goldust, DX and More

Travicity
10-09-2010, 09:05 PM
Upcoming WWE DVD plans for 2011 includes: WWE's 100 Craziest Moments, Goldust, Jerry Lawler, Greg Valentine, Randy Orton, Big Show, Best of WCW Nitro, History of DX, Divas and History of the United States Title.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Ryan, SM, EeL and Gunner are Marking :shifty:

The Mac
10-09-2010, 09:08 PM
ill probably dl best of nitro and crazy moments

JohnCenaFan28
10-09-2010, 11:15 PM
Omfg!!!!!! Goldust dvd!?!?!??!?! Yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!

Kage
10-10-2010, 02:40 AM
Goldust DVD? Wtf who's cock is he on? He's a jobber. That makes about as much sense as coming out with a Funaki DVD.

*waits for Eel to argue with me*

The ShowOff
10-10-2010, 02:57 AM
I might download the Goldust DVD. Only one I could see me forking out out on is Orton and Nitro

JohnCenaFan28
10-10-2010, 02:58 AM
goldust dvd? Wtf who's cock is he on? He's a jobber. That makes about as much sense as coming out with a funaki dvd.

*waits for eel to argue with me*

how dare you!!?!??! Goldust deserves a dvd! He has a long and decorated career in wwe and deserves a dvd! We the fans demand to be able to get footage of his classic and amazing stuff!!! Don't you dare say that he doesn't deserve one!!!

Kage
10-10-2010, 03:03 AM
how dare you!!?!??! Goldust deserves a dvd! He has a long and decorated career in wwe and deserves a dvd! We the fans demand to be able to get footage of his classic and amazing stuff!!! Don't you dare say that he doesn't deserve one!!!

It's not a matter of whether he deserves one or not. It's a matter of making money, which this DVD won't do. Like I said in the sb, why would any casual fan want to buy a DVD featuring a guy that just loses and loses and loses. And Brandon proves my other point, anyone who cares enough to watch this will just download it. It just won't sell Eel.

JohnCenaFan28
10-10-2010, 03:21 AM
It's not a matter of whether he deserves one or not. It's a matter of making money, which this DVD won't do. Like I said in the sb, why would any casual fan want to buy a DVD featuring a guy that just loses and loses and loses. And Brandon proves my other point, anyone who cares enough to watch this will just download it. It just won't sell Eel.

WWE is not a heartless machine that only cares about money! They care about the fans (me) and have decided to bless me with a gift from God!

Punisher
10-10-2010, 03:43 AM
I think EeL just jizzed himself for that Dvd

Kage
10-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Wwe is a money making machine eel. They only care about their fans for the money they have. If you don't realize that, then you are crazier than ever lol.

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-10-2010, 07:25 PM
ZOMG Best of Nitro and Crazy Moments and US Title......... I haven't marked out like this in years :o

Smartmark
10-11-2010, 12:38 AM
I'm picking up that DX dvd and the Jerry Lawler one for sure!!

deadmanwalkin
10-11-2010, 05:29 AM
totally buying the goldust dvd and possibly the craziest moments

HAR
10-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Wow a bunch of good DVDs there.

WWE must not ignore Benoit in the Orton DVD. If there is one time WWE have to acknowledge Benoit it's in Orton's DVD.

The WCW DVD will be intersting too.