PDA

View Full Version : Rock back?

wm22champ
08-13-2006, 01:26 AM
WWESHOP.COM recently re-released an old Rock T-shirt, probably confirming a rock return (however long it may be) sometime in the near future. It is the old "just bring it" T-shirt released a few years back. They did the same with the old DX shirt before their return even started.

Spawn
08-13-2006, 01:37 AM
wow, but do u have any kind of a source at all,if this is true i will flip out

Ethan Hunt
08-13-2006, 01:39 AM
could ya plzz post the pic of the shirt?

Ryan
08-13-2006, 02:18 AM
They released the Old DX shirt again at Hot Topic maybe years before they returned. Take this as a grain as salt. But I would love for Rocky to come back.

Still 2nd Place
08-13-2006, 02:21 AM
http://shopzone.wwe.com/Product_detail.asp...ductId=01-08145

The Link ^

I personally feel its nothing more then them trying to sell some shirts hell Austin has shirts for sale all the time yet we dont see him but every now and then so I would just say dont get your hopes ip

But I wou ldlike to see it even though I am not a Rocky fan

Spawn
08-13-2006, 04:06 AM
Ya it doesnt look promising they are probs just trying to sell some shirts to gain some money, if he is to come back it will probs be a one nite thing

wm22champ
08-13-2006, 04:35 AM
http://shopzone.wwe.com/product_detail.asp?CAT=cat-newreleases&productId=01-08145

here is the link.
sorry i didn't post it earlier

Will
08-13-2006, 04:50 AM
Rock just had surgery on his leg last month,while training for his next film, and he has up to six months of rehab before he can begin filming on that movie and then 2-3 months for filming, meaning it will be the middle of next year at the earliest before Rock can commit to even a short wrestling return. Although i wouldnt be surprised if Rock never wrestles again ever.

Spawn
08-13-2006, 04:58 AM
wow great info i dint no that he hurt himself^^

Will
08-13-2006, 03:46 PM
wow great info i dint no that he hurt himself^^

On June 21, 2006 it was reported that The Rock sustained the injury during training for his new role in which he stars as a professional football player who discovers he's the father of a little girl after her mother passes away. Due to a leg injury The Rock had to undergo surgery and roll back filming on Disney's 'The Game Plan'. During a practice session, the former WWE wrestler ruptured his Achilles tendon and was taken into medical care. He was scheduled to have surgery on Friday June 23, 2006.

Production was set to start filming in early July in Boston, but has been put on hold until he makes a full recovery. While such injuries are common, it can often take up to six months before they're fully healed.

Both the studio and the actor released separate statements saying that they are keeping a positive attitude and look forward to resuming work on the film as soon as possible.

The Rock said: "I anticipate that with some TLC, pizza and a lot of donuts, I will be making a speedy recovery and will be able to get myself, and everyone who has been working so hard on this production, back to the business of doing what we love most, making movies."

Neo Corey
08-13-2006, 04:53 PM
lol the rock PWNS

Abhishek_Divekar
08-14-2006, 07:39 PM
On June 21, 2006 it was reported that The Rock sustained the injury during training for his new role in which he stars as a professional football player who discovers he's the father of a little girl after her mother passes away. Due to a leg injury The Rock had to undergo surgery and roll back filming on Disney's 'The Game Plan'. During a practice session, the former WWE wrestler ruptured his Achilles tendon and was taken into medical care. He was scheduled to have surgery on Friday June 23, 2006.

Production was set to start filming in early July in Boston, but has been put on hold until he makes a full recovery. While such injuries are common, it can often take up to six months before they're fully healed.

Both the studio and the actor released separate statements saying that they are keeping a positive attitude and look forward to resuming work on the film as soon as possible.

The Rock said: "I anticipate that with some TLC, pizza and a lot of donuts, I will be making a speedy recovery and will be able to get myself, and everyone who has been working so hard on this production, back to the business of doing what we love most, making movies."

Hands Down

Shawn_Michaels
08-15-2006, 03:11 AM
Not think he is gonna back soon....