View Full Version : Mickie Upset at BFG

Black Widow
10-11-2010, 01:22 PM
- Mickie James was reportedly upset before Bound For Glory because her logo was not on the back of the referee shirt she was given to wear. Mickie wouldn't special referee the match until her logo was added and one of TNA's designers reportedly rushed to get the logo on the shirt.

F4W/IW

Shane McMahon's Ass
10-11-2010, 01:37 PM
OH GAWD! Get rid of her now while the going is good!

jedi71
10-11-2010, 07:00 PM
eh who cares i dont think its that big of a deal. more than have the roster in both tna and wwe do stuff like that.

DUKE NUKEM
10-11-2010, 08:38 PM
thats nothing to be upset about, thanks for the post Ryan

Kage
10-11-2010, 11:43 PM
Still acting like a spoiled bitch I see.

Metalitia
10-12-2010, 12:30 AM
I didn't even notice a logo tbh.

John
10-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Mickie James made her TNA debut just a few days ago - but we received word from two people who were backstage at Bound For Glory that she's already making diva demands and is getting a reputation as difficult to work with.

Mickie James was reportedly very upset before Bound For Glory because her Mickie James logo was not on the back of the referee shirt she was given to wear during the Knockouts match.

Mickie was so mad that she was given a plain referee shirt (without her personal logo on the back) that she refused to go out on camera unless the logo was added.

One of TNA’s designers reportedly rushed to get the logo on the shirt and sewed it on just in time for the match to go on as planned.

ArJay
10-12-2010, 06:10 PM
http://www.uowforums.com/threads/195862-Mickie-Upset-at-BFG

JohnCenaFan28
10-12-2010, 07:28 PM
I love you Mickie. You're doing what Vince told you to do, destroy TNA from the inside out. Keep making crazy demands and I hope Mickie wins the Knockout Title so that she'd be the only woman to hold all three major women's titles in the world.

therealdtm
10-12-2010, 07:55 PM
I love you Mickie. You're doing what Vince told you to do, destroy TNA from the inside out. Keep making crazy demands and I hope Mickie wins the Knockout Title so that she'd be the only woman to hold all three major women's titles in the world.
sorry to burst your PG bubble but that story was a rumor, not fact. Check mickie's twitter. you fell for it.

JohnCenaFan28
10-12-2010, 08:00 PM
sorry to burst your PG bubble but that story was a rumor, not fact. Check mickie's twitter. you fell for it.

I didn't fall for anything, I don't care about anything in TNA except for things that I can make fun of (which is alot). I just replied to the post, that's all. I don't believe anything TNA says because they're attempting to use the internet to make people get more interested in their show by posting lies and fake stories.

therealdtm
10-12-2010, 08:32 PM
I didn't fall for anything, I don't care about anything in TNA except for things that I can make fun of (which is alot). I just replied to the post, that's all. I don't believe anything TNA says because they're attempting to use the internet to make people get more interested in their show by posting lies and fake stories.

um no, i'm saying the stupid dirt sheet internet sites spread a false rumor once again and everyone fell for it.

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-14-2010, 10:09 AM
I didn't even notice a logo tbh.

Neither did I :omg:

I still see she's a stupid fat bitch can't see the tights being pulled in front of her :shifty:

scorpionf
10-14-2010, 02:15 PM
TNA need to get rid of her as quickly as they hired her, I mean she left them to go to WWE, and now that WWE canned her ass she is back in TNA wanting to be treated like she is the best thing since sliced bread, she seriously needs to get over herself.