View Full Version : More PPV Notes: Jeff Trending, Kendrick Hid for over an Hour! and Much More...

Travicity
10-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Jeff Hardy was trending on twitter after his heel turn tonight, which I am pretty sure if the first time since he became a star that he'll be working heel.

I've gotten some emails from readers saying the TNA website crashed tonight. I couldn't find any evidence of that myself as the site came up for me without any issues, but wanted to make note of it.

TNA will be taping Impact tonight at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. If ever I wish TNA was running a live broadcast on Thursday, this would be it as I'd think there would be a lot of curiosity over the Hardy turn and the new faction, which hasn't been officially named as of this writing.

Obviously, Atlas Security was doing security tonight.

Brian Kendrick was on that roof of the Lethal Lockdown cage, hiding, for over an hour before the match.

I don't know if Richard mentioned this in his live coverage, but the TNA production set for the show was easily the best one in company history.

*Tonight at the TNA merchandise stand, you could buy a Bound for Glory shirt for 20 dollars and a signed PPV poster by tna talent for 75 bucks. They were also selling Mick Foley's new book.

*Live, it was really hard to hear the backstage promos in the Arena.

*Nick and Brooke Hogan were sitting in the crowd all night.

*I don't know where the PPV TV broadcast ended but as soon as it went off air, TNA rushed Taz and Mike Tenay backstage as ringside fans continued to throw stuff in the ring at "They" as they continued celebrating Jeff Hardy's win. There were a LOT of shocked people tonight and some were downright pissed off. I was seriously concerned a riot was going to break out and the throwing of stuff reminded me of the old WCW and ECW days. I didn't see anyone ejected after the PPV.

PWI

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-14-2010, 10:50 AM
yeah the set was awesome. even the fan reaction was good but that could have been instigated by plants i.e. Hogan's kids :shifty: