PDA

View Full Version : Weaver Would Be 'Surprised' if 'Ghostbusters 3' Didn't Happen

Travicity
10-18-2010, 09:14 PM
During our recent interview with the gorgeous Sigourney Weaver (she's 61!) concerning the October 26th release of the masturbatory Alien Anthology Blu-ray (can't wait!), talk of Ghostbusters 3 inevitably got worked into the conversation. And in what will surely come as great news to the series' fanbase, the esteemed actress sounded very, very hopeful that the film - with the involvement of original director Ivan Reitman - will indeed come to fruition. Here's what she had to say:

"I got a call from Ivan Reitman. I think everyone who’s involved would love to get together again. I think everyone’s working on really trying to create a wonderful original story. I just said, 'That would be fun and please make sure my little son Oscar grows up to be a ghostbuster.' And he said, 'Absolutely.' Then I think he directed this other film and is busy editing it so it kind of got put on hold, but I would be surprised if we didn’t do it."

After the genius Ghostbusters bit with Bill Murray in last year's hit Zombieland, the demand for this baby is definitely high - so come on guys, let's make this one happen!

BD