PDA

View Full Version : 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' Director List Ridiculous

Travicity
10-20-2010, 03:18 AM
Lionsgate's Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is becoming one of the hottest projects in town. With Scarlett Johansson in talks for the lead, along with offers out to Bradley Cooper (Case 39, The Dark Fields, Hangover), Mia Wasikowska (Alice in Wonderland) and Tilda Swinton ( Adaptation, Constantine), directors are now fighting over the chance to get behind the camera. It was reported yesterday that David Slade (30 Days of Night), Mike Newell (Prince of Persia) and Doomsday's Neil Marshall were all in the mix, now The Wrap is adding that Jonathan Demme, Matt Reeves (Let Me In, Cloverfield), Mike White (Year of the Dog) and the Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs team of Phil Lord and Chris Miller are all hoping to bring Seth Grahame-Smith's revisionist novel to life. At this point, you might as well state that ALL OF THIS is pretty f*cking premature. Can someone call me when this is narrowed down? Thanks.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/photosizer/upload/pride-and-prejudice-and-zombies101910.jpg

BD

W-OLF
10-20-2010, 02:17 PM
Intresting news , Let Johansen get lead Ill watch lol.

Swinny
10-22-2010, 07:19 PM
Damn, who knew this would be so popular and everyone would be jumping at the chance to turn it into a movie? lol. Well, the potential cast sounds awesome and I'm definitely hoping Neil Marshall ends up directing it, definitely one of the best horror directors out there right now.