PDA

View Full Version : Cena/Nexus storyline

Konan
10-21-2010, 03:40 AM
At least for now, WWE officials feel comfortable that the storyline with John Cena and Nexus can carry through the Royal Rumble PPV.

Kage
10-21-2010, 03:50 AM
Cena vs Barrt at WM 27?

cullumfan
10-21-2010, 06:01 AM
its a stupid storyline- refuse to watch it- may cena look like a pussy- know alot of you dont like cena but u must admit it make him look stupid sorry

Smartmark
10-21-2010, 07:05 AM
^^ Only Cena-Marks would say that. Actually thee most interesting storyline with Cena since.....Well, since ever! :P

Metalitia
10-21-2010, 01:41 PM
I'm really mixed with this storyline.

On the one hand it's keeping Cena away from the title picture in terms of getting a shot/having the belt for longer.

Overall though I feel it would be better if they had either;

Had Cena come out on Raw more or less as he did and begrudgingly go along with it because "a deals a deal and I'm a man of my word". Still have Barrett treating Cena like shit and the addition that Cena will be fired if he doesn't go along with it, but have Cena be playing the proper Nexus member role. Wearing the Nexus gear and acting as though he's become one of them.

Have Barrett tell Cena and the rest of Nexus to help him win the Rumble. Only for Cena to turn on him in the closing stages and eliminate him.

Then they can have the big pop on Raw the next night when Cena comes out with his own music and wearing his own gear and gets on the mic explaining he had to make it believable that he was with nexus so he could destroy them from within. Before introducing the man who was crucially responsible for helping him with his plan..... "Someone decent's music hits" and it's announced they were the until now anonymous GM.

Smartmark
10-21-2010, 04:03 PM
^^ That wouldn't really make Cena a heel. Just the old plain boring Cena stuff.

I've never been a fan of Cena, because of the fact that he is stale and boring. I would actually have loved to see him turn and put on that black and yellow Nexus t-shirt.

Metalitia
10-21-2010, 05:01 PM
^^ That wouldn't really make Cena a heel. Just the old plain boring Cena stuff.

I've never been a fan of Cena, because of the fact that he is stale and boring. I would actually have loved to see him turn and put on that black and yellow Nexus t-shirt.

That's what I'm saying. Have it seem that for all intents and purposes Cena was heel. 2-3 months until the Rumble so we get to see heel Cena for a bit and they don't have to worry too much about lost income because they'll make it all back with tehir eventual big reveal.