PDA

View Full Version : Should abusive parents be sterilised?

Kellie
10-21-2010, 05:07 AM
A new poll on msn.com.au that interested me, I actually clicked 'yes' but I found that more people clicked 'no'. Maybe I just believe that all children should let be kids and be safe as they grow up, so my question is do you believe this should happen? and do you believe in this day and age that would even be possible?

Please discuss ...

Shane McMahon's Ass
10-21-2010, 05:56 AM
I agree with Kel. Kids are suppose to be safe while growing up. Not beaten to a bloody pulp and such. I also think that women who keep popping them out and not looking after them should be sterilized too.

Big Evil
10-22-2010, 04:44 PM
It is an issue when abusive or neglectful adults have children that suffer, and even more so that they seem to have more kids than more stable, loving adults do. I think that these parents should be sterilized if they keep having kids without the means to take care of them or, in the worse cases, don't care to raise them. I know a woman like that, had five kids she neglected and cared more about herself than them. She lost her kids, thank God, to foster care, even though some of those people were abusive at times. People like that should not have kids, and abusive parents should be thrown in prison, and have their kids permanently removed from their care. I would like to think this would be possible, but it never will. The cycle will keep going on, and sadly kids will be neglected, abused and killed until society takes a harsh stand against people like this.