PDA

View Full Version : Update on Desmond Wolfe...Retiring?

Travicity
10-22-2010, 10:09 PM
According to a report by The Wrestling Observer, there are plans to bring back Desmond Wolfe. In his time off from TNA, Wolfe has been doing some stand-up comedy at open mic spots in the Tampa and Orlando area. There were some reports making the rounds this week indicating that he would be retiring from pro wrestling, but we aren't really sure where that started or where it came from. He has stated he has no plans of retiring right now.

PWI

Smartmark
10-23-2010, 03:39 AM
He shouldn't retire yet. I just started to find him interesting, so he better not retire yet!

JohnCenaFan28
10-23-2010, 01:09 PM
He should retire, he's wasted too much of his life doing nothing. (Nothing = wrestling on the indy scene/TNA)

John
10-23-2010, 05:49 PM
Desmond Wolfe is possibly one of the best wrestlers in TNA at this time - He has a great sense of humour, which he obviously exhibited in his "Stand-up" comedy acts.. I hope he returns to TNA as a face, poking fun at the heels, and climbs into the main event scene.

DUKE NUKEM
10-24-2010, 12:45 AM
he does have talent i think tna just used him the wrong way

Smartmark
10-24-2010, 02:24 AM
He should retire, he's wasted too much of his life doing nothing. (Nothing = wrestling on the indy scene/TNA)

What did I and Travis tell you about coming up with new material Eel? :bat:

Travicity
10-24-2010, 02:30 AM
TNA Ruined him only if he was in WWE with Danielson :(.

Metalitia
10-24-2010, 04:47 PM
What is/was the reason for his absence and pulling from No Surrender?

I really like Wolfe and would like to see him back in TNA in the main event scene wrestling.