PDA

View Full Version : The Future of Team 3D Is Set

Kellie
10-25-2010, 01:29 AM
TNA sources confirmed this week that Team 3D signed for new multi-year deals last week. Internally, they expected the team to sign and remain with the company, although there was communication between 3D and WWE with the idea that 3D could be brought in to revamp the company's tag team division.

I am told by WWE sources that there was also interest in hiring Brother Ray as a producer down the line, if and when he opts to retire. Ray has been working as an agent in TNA in recent years. There was also talk regarding how WWE could use Team 3D's Wrestling Academy in Florida to help train some of the newer developmental talents, although I can't confirm how far along those conversations went.

I am told Dixie Carter was a huge proponent in signing 3D to their new TNA deals.

PWI

Smartmark
10-25-2010, 05:23 AM
Wonder what will be next for them, since they've done everything in TNA.

Vick Diesel
10-25-2010, 05:30 AM
Thanks for the post Kel!! :)

The Mac
10-25-2010, 05:32 AM
damn i want them to return to wwe

wwe9112
10-25-2010, 01:37 PM
They are one of the last tag teams left that actually have some credibility. They have done it all in WWE an TNA...

Metalitia
10-27-2010, 05:27 PM
So they'll be beating MCMG and deciding since they won the titles they realised they still loved the business and are no longer gonna retire etc.

coachthor
10-28-2010, 03:18 AM
I think this is a lose lose situation for 3D. nothing left to prove in TNA, And miss out on going out in WWE. Also TNA could use the money better served elsewhere.