PDA

View Full Version : Original Buried Alive match plans changed

Konan
10-25-2010, 07:40 PM
The Undertaker was originally scheduled to win the World Heavyweight Title at last night's Bragging Rights pay-per-view but those plans were changed due to his injury problems. It was reported recently that Taker needed time off for shoulder surgery. Taker reportedly has a torn rotator cuff and will have it operated on but that still is not confirmed.

As seen last night, WWE did the Buried Alive Match finish with Nexus attacking Taker, allowing Kane to get the win. This was done in a way to protect Taker's image as he had already lost to Kane on two straight pay-per-views - the No Holds Barred Match at Night of Champions and the match at Hell in a Cell.

Source: F4Wonline.com

Kage
10-26-2010, 12:00 AM
I suppose protecting taker is a good idea. But why use nexus?

Smartmark
10-26-2010, 01:25 AM
^^ Because either you are Nexus, or against us!!

When that's said, I think the match sucked! I was expecting so much more out of this, and I would like Kane to win clean against Taker. But I'm happy anyway, cause Kane is still the World Heavyweight Champion!!! :kane:

The Mac
10-26-2010, 02:52 AM
kane won clean twice this was a smart decision using nexus was prob just a way to build them up as that unstoppable force so when HHH comes back and beats them HHH looks better