PDA

View Full Version : New WWE Tag Team Champions...

Travicity
10-26-2010, 02:53 AM
In the opening segment of Raw, Wade Barrett forced David Otunga to lay down and allow Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel to defeat him to become the new WWE Tag Team
champions.

PWI

Metalitia
10-27-2010, 01:53 PM
..... and thus WWE cheapens the titles and weakens their tag division even more :(

Black Widow
10-27-2010, 02:47 PM
otunga sucks anyway hopefully heath gets created for DLC id prefer him over otunga in sdvraw11

Smartmark
10-27-2010, 03:07 PM
Kinda stupid, I actually liked the storyline with cena.

JohnCenaFan28
10-27-2010, 03:42 PM
It makes sense, and I'm just glad that Otunga didn't get a long run while Heath and Gabriel the better ones will get a decent run with the titles. I thought they'd operate the titles under the free-bird rule but guess not. I suppose maybe Otunga will leave Nexus, turn face, since he's so awful he can't operate as a face then get fired (Otunga is awful).

Smartmark
10-27-2010, 03:50 PM
^ I agree, Otunga should not be in Nexus

Big Evil
10-27-2010, 04:12 PM
The man is bland on the mic, he doesn't show the personality and character that Barrett and Cena exude. He needs more development, if that's even possible.

While I do understand the segment, I don't think its a good idea to treat the titles so cheaply. The tag division used to be great in the WWE, now all they seem to do is put whoever they want a little face time with the titles for a bit, then drop them to the next couple guys they want to develop. It's ruining the prestige for these titles.

Metalitia
10-27-2010, 04:21 PM
I don't rate Otunga at all either and him turning on Barrett is building up for the future, probably corresponding with Cenas angle there ending.

I still think it cheapens the titles though and whilst it may be nothing they even had The Usos arguing with one another after their match on Superstars last week <_<

JohnCenaFan28
10-27-2010, 04:45 PM
If it's one thing WWE needs to work on right now, it's the tag team division. Everything else is fine.

Metalitia
10-27-2010, 05:09 PM
If it's one thing WWE needs to work on right now, it's the tag team division. Everything else is fine.

Well the tag division and sorting out the womens division so it's not just "Who's gonna job to LayCool this month?"

Black Widow
10-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Well the tag division and sorting out the womens division so it's not just "Who's gonna job to LayCool this month?"

there jobbing everyone to laycool because there holding off for beth pheonix return

John
10-27-2010, 06:11 PM
Recently, WWE have been teasing that Otunga could turn face and leave the Nexus (He even threatened to inform the world of the reason as to why they attacked Taker..) to the point where I can see Otunga and Cena leaving Wade and the others, teaming together to fight Nexus at a PPV soon.

Kage
10-27-2010, 07:26 PM
My original thought on this was that Otunga would turn on Nexus and have Harris and Henning help him fight Nexus. But apparently Harris and Henning are part of Nexus so that plan is out the window.

JohnCenaFan28
10-27-2010, 07:52 PM

LayCool deserve to have a long run with the titles. When they finish having that run, they'll be solid and credible enough on their own that they don't need the titles to have feuds with other divas. I think the women's division is going OK now, they may just need more screen time otherwise LayCool is a great investment.