PDA

View Full Version : Drew McIntyre Reveals his Dream Stipulation and Match

Travicity
10-28-2010, 02:58 AM
-- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion Drew McIntyre revealed in an interview with WWE Magazine that his dream opponent is The Undertaker as he would put his cherished hair on the line for a chance to break his undefeated streak at WrestleMania. "Undertaker and The Streak—a Hair vs. Streak Match. I would absolutely risk my hair for a chance to break 'Taker's record," he replied in response to a question asking who he would put his hair on the line against and what type of match. "Even if I lost, I'd still have main-evented 'Mania against 'Taker. Either way it goes, I'm a winner. Maybe a bald winner, but it'd be worth it." Earlier in the interview, McIntyre jokingly said he plans on being buried with his hairbrush.

EWN

Smartmark
10-28-2010, 03:16 AM
UH OH!!! NO WWE Creative!! NO!!!

Konan
10-28-2010, 06:35 AM
bravo mr hero bravo ,, i appreciate you

Metalitia
10-28-2010, 02:03 PM
On a side note, is the "cherished hair" thing in character to coincide with "Dashing" Cody Rhodes?

JohnCenaFan28
10-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Um, who would want to see a Streak vs. Hair match? Hair can grow back but a streak? No... anyway let's hope WWE doesn't do this, thankfully they seem like they're de-pushing Drew anyway.

Black Widow
10-28-2010, 03:20 PM
wwe wont do this its too dumb lol