PDA

View Full Version : WWE cant think of anything new

Abhishek_Divekar
08-14-2006, 07:46 PM
WWE have brought back DX, Hardy Boyz and may be bring back B.O.D(undertaker and kane). Dont you think this is a sign of the WWE struggling to think of new ideas.

Spawn
08-14-2006, 07:51 PM
No,not really. If they wanted to they could make up a whole shit load of new stuff. There probs just trying to go in at a different approch

Ethan Hunt
08-14-2006, 09:38 PM
WWE have brought back DX, Hardy Boyz and may be bring back B.O.D(undertaker and kane). Dont you think this is a sign of the WWE struggling to think of new ideas.
^ HuH??????

Will they ever bring back The Power Trip?

Neo Corey
08-14-2006, 10:02 PM
there just trying to get the old school wrestling fans back

Will
08-14-2006, 10:06 PM
The business is in a down period so they are bringing back things that did well in the attitude era. On one hand it may be taken as a lack of new ideas, but on the other hand it is a usually a good business move. As DX has shown, people will buy a shitload of merchandise if the nostalgia is strong enough. And at the end of the day, the WWE is trying to make money, not impress people with all of the new ideas that they can come up with.

jeter
08-15-2006, 02:15 AM
^amen

Abhishek_Divekar
11-25-2006, 09:41 AM
It seems that the old wwe watchers have bored watching wwe

neXus
11-25-2006, 03:53 PM
Well the WWE's writing team has been losing key members over the past few months. They have even put out adds looking for new writers, so yes I do see them as having some creative struggles right now. Though you have to remember they are doing what the fans want. Maybe to boost ratings. The fans chant DX DX DX for weeks. So Boom now you got DX.

elquijote67
11-25-2006, 08:57 PM
you are right - they dont have any new ideas. they can send umaga to ECW to wrestle test and show. after last week when i saw the "originators" of wrestling - flair, anderson, dusty- that sucks. i guess they are planning to bring back SLOW Hogan to wrestle batista and the other young wrestlers. i just saying stuff due to vince has no clue of what type comedy to show next

chandlerman
12-05-2006, 02:34 AM
i kno they keep bringin back all their old stuff