PDA

View Full Version : WWE Diva Says She's Drug-Free

Travicity
11-05-2010, 12:04 AM
Beth Phoenix wrote a message today on Twitter praising WWE's drug testing policy and noting she herself is drug-free. "The WWE Wellness Policy is such an important part of our company. I am very proud to be a healthy drug-free athlete," The Glamazon wrote. "I want young female athletes to know you CAN be the best and lead a healthy lifestyle. Make smart choices for your future."

PWI

Bet Punk and Pheonix have straight edge sex :shifty:

ArJay
11-05-2010, 12:07 AM
Bet Punk and Pheonix have straight edge sex :shifty:

Sounds painful.

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-05-2010, 09:27 AM
wasn't straight edge about no sex :shifty:

Metalitia
11-05-2010, 03:43 PM
wasn't straight edge about no sex :shifty:

No promiscuous sex, they're rumoured to be in a relationship so it could still be straight edge.

Least we know Punks not flacid if he's straight edge :shifty:

Smartmark
11-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Beth and Punk are together?! :eek:

Kellie
11-06-2010, 08:21 AM
She is more manly than him .. when was the last time we have heard about a female Wrestler using steroids? .. is she feeling guilty? and has she stopped using them since the noticeable change in her body? :shifty:

Smartmark
11-06-2010, 11:34 AM
I suddenly lost all respect for Beth now :(

scorpionf
11-06-2010, 12:14 PM
I agree with Kel, Beths body has changed heaps, so of she is drug free, does this mean she has stopped using them?

Glorious Maxxwell
11-06-2010, 12:45 PM
^ LOL, Beth Phoenix using steroids... are you off your rockers? When she starts showing up, like a Ms. Olympia contestant with a goddamn mustache... Then discuss it... But chastising a girl for having a great physique is hypocrisy while you complained when WWE called Mickie James Fat... or Molly Holly fat...

Kellie
11-06-2010, 10:00 PM
^ LOL, Beth Phoenix using steroids... are you off your rockers? When she starts showing up, like a Ms. Olympia contestant with a goddamn mustache... Then discuss it... But chastising a girl for having a great physique is hypocrisy while you complained when WWE called Mickie James Fat... or Molly Holly fat...

Please keep your hypocrisy statements to yourself Maxwell, ive never ever said Mickie was fat, I have said she had put on weight, every man and their seeing eye dog could see that and no Beth didnt have a great physique, she had a manly physique, if you saw her from the back she be mistaken for a man, now her body is much nicer and a lot less manly, so with her coming out and saying this of course people would ask questions, if she had shut up that would be different

Travicity
11-06-2010, 10:02 PM
X Pac and Chyna :whistle:

Rearnold87
11-07-2010, 10:43 PM
straight edge sex lol that would be a intresting match punk serena vs phenoix santino lol

jedi71
11-07-2010, 11:33 PM
great for her.