PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hughes passes away

The Mac
11-05-2010, 02:00 AM
i didnt say which matt hughes

"Storm Chasers" just revealed one of its stars, Matt Hughes, died earlier this year -- and TMZ has learned his death was a suicide -- the result of a hanging.

At the end of last night's episode of the Discovery reality show viewers were told Hughes died in May due to complications from a fatal injury at his home in Kansas.

TMZ confirmed with Valley Center PD ... on May 14 they responded to a suicide call at Hughes' home. According to the police report, officers concluded Matt, who was still breathing, was drinking before the suicide attempt.

We're told Matt was taken to a local hospital -- but passed away 13 days later. The Medical Examiner's report lists "Hanging" as the cause of death.

Last night's episode was dedicated to Matt -- and we're told Discovery has set up a memorial fund for Matt's wife and two sons.

A Blissful Ass
11-05-2010, 02:06 AM
R.i.p.

Travicity
11-05-2010, 02:06 AM
Omg jesus christ I thought you meant UFC's dont do that dude.

Sad :( Ive seen that show a couple times.

The Mac
11-05-2010, 02:07 AM
ya it a good show i was shocked when i found this

W-OLF
11-05-2010, 02:13 AM
Is it bad I almost thought it was a LOW storyline too ? LOL Rip .

Vick Diesel
11-06-2010, 02:49 AM
you scared the crap out of me....so not funny!!!!!!!! :no: don't ever do that again i thought i was gonna have a damn heartattack!!

Kage
11-06-2010, 03:10 AM
You scared me lol.

Swinny
11-06-2010, 06:15 AM
I gotta say, since the dude's a storm chaser and all you'd think he'd wanna go out caught in the eye of a tornado or something cool like that. Just sayin'.

Kellie
11-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Is it bad I almost thought it was a LOW storyline too ?

I was checking the forum on my blackberry while at work yesterday, I didnt notice which section this was posted in and I thought to myself 'If Vicki has left LOW then im going to shoot her" :blush:

R.I.P