PDA

View Full Version : The 'Uncensored' Hulk Hogan-Def Jam Video

Black Widow
11-06-2010, 01:46 AM
Jeez, I can't believe I even have to write about this but Hulk Hogan has released the uncensored video of what happened when it was asserted he flashed his junk while his daughter Brooke was standing right next to him.

In the original video, which we linked to earlier today, Hogan was shown lifting his shorts up and an black censored box saved the world from seeing what was being shown. In a video released on the Bubba The Love Sponge website, when Hogan lifts his shorts he is actually showing off his black underwear. Daughter Brooke reacts by shooing him when he does it. It is better than showing off his junk, I guess.

Hogan also stated that he is completing his pre-nup with his fiancé Jenifer McDaniel so that they can get married as soon as possible. I hope Brooke is not in the wedding party since those two look so much alike. It could make for another embarrassing video.

http://www.btls.com/news/hulk-hogan-provides-uncensored-video-to-prove-he-did-not-flash-his-genitals.html

PWI

Travicity
11-06-2010, 01:53 AM
Wouldnt put this in TNA News :P

Shane McMahon's Ass
11-06-2010, 01:56 AM
He's too old to be giving upskirts, it's gross enough we have to see him on TV and read about him. I don't wanna see his junk or knickers.

DUKE NUKEM
11-06-2010, 03:22 PM
^ lol Krist, thanks for this Ryan :lmao: