PDA

View Full Version : New Roddy Piper Horror Film Coming to DVD

Travicity
11-06-2010, 08:58 PM
A new horror movie called "Legion: The Final Exorcism" starring Roddy Piper and his daughter, Ariel Teal Toombs was purchased by MTI Home Video at the 2010 American Film Market. The film is scheduled to be released on DVD on 1/11/2011 and can be pre-ordered from the PWInsider.com Store clicking here.

The premise of the film: "Michael San Chica is an ex-priest. He is also an investigator documenting true events of demonic possession. When Michael comes to the rescue of the newly possessed Tatiana McMurter, daughter of a Baptist minister, he discovers that he has encountered this demon before... A demon he vowed to track down and send back to hell. Because this time it's not business... it's personal."

You can check out the cover art below:
http://videoeta.com/images/movies/ml/MTI_D2152D.jpg

PWI

Razor Xtreme
11-06-2010, 10:43 PM
The only horror movie of Piper I've seen was "They Live", it was alright, not in terms of horror, but in terms of action. I remember the whole fight with that black guy was like a wrestling match.

Big Evil
11-07-2010, 02:37 PM
^^Yeah that was sweet. I liked the movie, but then again I'm not exactly a critic. I enjoy the movie and leave it at that.

Smartmark
11-07-2010, 06:58 PM
They Live is a classic John Carpenter movie, but I don't this one will be as good as that.

Thanx for posting Travis!