PDA

View Full Version : Austin Says He Wont Be Back on RAW or Wrestle Another Match (PG)

Travicity
11-07-2010, 02:19 AM
Slam Wrestling has an interview with Steve Austin promoting his new DVD 'Hunt To Kill'. He shot down any return to WWE saying that they are a "PG business" and he is close to a "R-rated" character. He also added "As for returning (to the ring), I'm not interested. I always say never say never, but the thing is, man, I'm pretty much done." He said right now he is committed to being a better actor, and also he would like to do a romantic comedy.

PWI

Dang PG.

Rom-Com rofl

Swinny
11-07-2010, 03:19 AM
Stone Cold in a romantic comedy? That would be entertaining as hell... in a weird way. But yeah, his character really wouldn't work well in a PG enviroment.

HAR
11-07-2010, 06:37 AM
I hope Vince reads this. I am sure Rock also wants to comeback but the shitty PG rating stops in his way.

tehGAGE
11-07-2010, 07:57 AM
It doesn't matter because PG isn't going anywhere anytime soon..
It sucks but reality is like that sometimes..
For me I don't see Rock or Austin ever coming back in the way we all want them too..

Smartmark
11-07-2010, 07:04 PM
I hope Vince reads this. I am sure Rock also wants to comeback but the shitty PG rating stops in his way.

I hope you're right. Afterall Vince called Stone Cold the greatest wrestler ever.

PG will not live forever. Cause if it does, Wrestling will be dead in a couple of years.

Well...That's not true. We always have TNA and ROH :D

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-07-2010, 08:21 PM
TNA and ROH will die in the next 5 years

Razor Xtreme
11-07-2010, 08:28 PM
TNA and Roh? If that's all we have, we're already dead...

JohnCenaFan28
11-07-2010, 08:30 PM
I'm glad that he won't come back, there's nothing left for him to do that'll be worthwhile. It'll end up being as bad as when Bret Hart returned and stayed around for so long.