PDA

View Full Version : Foley Says He Has Brain Damage

Kellie
11-07-2010, 05:23 AM
Mick Foley has taped an interview with Michael Landsberg for TSN's Off the Record that will air on November 10th. In the interview, Foley says that he believes he's suffered permanent brain damage from his time in professional wrestling.

PWI

The ShowOff
11-07-2010, 05:27 AM
I could have told you this I mean as much crap he has done and hardcore crap its not really a surprise to me. Anyway that sucks that he has it but not surprised also

Smartmark
11-07-2010, 07:01 PM
^^ Crap?!? You call the things he's done crap?! :no:

He is THE Hardcore Legend!

It's sad to hear though :(

JohnCenaFan28
11-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Everyone already knows that he has brain damage. Thanks for this.

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-07-2010, 07:19 PM
stupid Stuntman what do you expect

ArJay
11-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Glorified spot monkey. He is no legend, just a fat ass that realized he couldn't wrestle so he took to more hardcore methods. (Like pretty much everybody else who came up through ECW.)

Smartmark
11-07-2010, 07:36 PM
^^ You got no respect for the legends of the business. Nobody in the business cut's a promo like Foley. Offcourse he isn't good anymore. What do you expect?

stupid Stuntman what do you expect

You are just a hater Gunner! I don't understand what you get from dissing other peoples faves all the time.

The ShowOff
11-07-2010, 07:49 PM
^^ Crap?!? You call the things he's done crap?! :no:

He is THE Hardcore Legend!

It's sad to hear though :(

I didn't mean it that way calm down you get over the top on stuff. I am a Foley fan I just still say crap about everything xD so chill okay chill. Still doesn't change this is no surprise

Big Evil
11-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Mick Foley made a legendary career doing what he could. Some people might call him a stuntman or glorified spot monkey, but the truth is he took the card he was handed and made a career out of it. He got hurt alot, he entertained us all through it all, and kept coming back. He put his body on the line, so it makes sense he would have lasting damage coming out of it all. His promos were great, that's for sure. But to say he wasn't a pro wrestler is bullshit, plain and simple.

Smartmark
11-07-2010, 07:56 PM
^^ You said what I couldn't say :)

And I guess those who diss him never saw his match against Trips at Royal Rumble 2000, just to mention one of his great matches.

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Foley was lame, complaining of brain damage if the man had a brain he wouldn't have done that crazy shit. The only reason him and all those ECW people did that stuff was because they could never get over otherwise

ArJay
11-07-2010, 09:19 PM
^^ You got no respect for the legends of the business. Nobody in the business cut's a promo like Foley. Offcourse he isn't good anymore. What do you expect?

I wasn't gonna say anything more about this, especially in response to you..but now I have to. No respect? Because I don't think jumping off cells, bashing each other with chairs, barbed wired objects and flaming tables, and bleeding every 5 minutes is WRESTLING?! It's not, it's garbage left for the rejects like Foley who can't wrestle for shit and have no other choice if they wanna make a name for themselves in this business. I don't even know why I'm arguing with you, you've clearly showed you have no knowledge of what REAL wrestling is, and that you're completely bias. You hate people based on falsifications, and fabrications of the truth. You want these people going out there risking their lives over what? A silly wrestling show? I'd much rather see wrestlers that will put on shows for years then the dumbshits like Foley that end up with brain damage because of the stupid shit they did. I have no idea how you keep weaseling you're way back on this forum with how many times you've been banned, but you do. It quite frankly sickens me and to be honest I'm just going to ignore you from now on. (Which I should have been doing all along.) So don't even bother with a response, I won't read it, nor will I respond.

hitman12596
11-07-2010, 10:27 PM
duh

DUKE NUKEM
11-08-2010, 08:48 PM
well thanks for the post