PDA

View Full Version : Mum killed baby in washing machine

Black Widow
11-07-2010, 08:06 PM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01159/baby-380_1159276a.jpg

A BABY girl was killed in a washing machine when she was put in with a pile of laundry by her junkie mum.

The horror was discovered by an aunt who opened the top-loader after hearing it clanging as it came to the end of its 40-minute wash cycle.

Cops and paramedics raced to Lyndsey Fiddler's squalid flat and found ten-day-old Maggie May still in the machine tangled in washing. Hardened detectives wept.

Last night the mother of three — suspected of using crystal meth — was charged with manslaughter as cops tried to discover if she killed the baby on purpose.

Her two boys aged four and three were taken into care.

Police chief Tom Holland said Fiddler, 26, dozed off after loading the machine and switching it on in Bartlesville, Oklahoma.

The baby's aunt Rhonda Coshatt later called round to see how the struggling mum was coping.

Mr Holland said: "She had trouble waking her. She heard the washer out of balance, clanging, and went to lift the lid so it would stop. She saw the baby."

As Fiddler phoned for an ambulance, operators heard her trying to blame the aunt — who told her: "No I did not kill your baby, you did."

Fiddler's boyfriend Benjamin Trammel — the baby's shattered father — said: "Inside my heart, I can't believe Lyndsey would have hurt our little girl."

Among emergency crews moved to tears at the crime scene was a veteran detective who was so overcome he had to go outside.

Paramedic John Houser, who battled in vain to revive the baby, said of the horror: "I don't even know how to describe it."

Fiddler's family — horrified when she was arrested for drugs while pregnant — had tried to get her parental rights revoked before Maggie was born.

The mum was revealed to have a string of convictions including arrests for assault and failing to put her two boys in car seats.

The Sun

Smartmark
11-07-2010, 08:10 PM
You have to be pretty wasted to do that......

Razor Xtreme
11-07-2010, 08:25 PM
This is fucking disgusting...

Big Evil
11-07-2010, 08:35 PM
This is terrible, absolutely disgusting. I can't imagine how you can do that...

I can't understand how people like this are allowed to even have children taken home with them... those children should never have been allowed to be with her... she shouldn't have kids...

I blame the family for this. I blame the state, the government for allowing this to happen. She is a junkie! A fucking druggie! She never should have had the kids in the first place! The was preventable, and I feel so sorry for the family that has to deal with the knowledge that they could have prevented this from happening. I feel even worse for that baby girl, who had to suffer such a terrible fate.

This is just sick...

W-OLF
11-08-2010, 01:35 AM
Somedays I swear I hate this horrible planet , at least I can take comfort in knowing she can go to a far better place with the redeemer.

Kellie
11-08-2010, 01:56 AM
I just read this on msn, its heartbreaking, people like this should be sterilized

The Mac
11-08-2010, 02:00 AM
that is fucking sick who could do that to their own child, what she couldnt handle the crying so she threw the baby in the washer, whose head is that fucked up... people like that is why we have the death pentaly

scorpionf
11-10-2010, 08:33 AM
people like this should not be allowed to have sex - ever....

I hope she spends her days rotting away in jail, no child deserves this.