PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: TNA Fires Superstar

Travicity
11-07-2010, 11:27 PM
We noted several days ago, that Sabu was informed by TNA Wrestling officials that the company would cease to utilize him following Turning Point tonight.

According to the original TNAWrestlingNews.com report , Terry Taylor called Sabu and told him that he was being "let go" from TNA following tonight's PPV. Taylor said that creative had "nothing for him", therefore they were letting him go. According to their report, Sabu was not happy with this at all. He says he'll still be appearing at tonight's PPV, but is very unhappy about this situation.

The wrestling veteran will be competing in the match between EV 2.0 and Fortune, which features a stipulation where the winning team is permitted to fire a member of the losing team. It is unknown at this time whether his departure will tie into the storyline.

Officials originally intended to conclude the feud between the two factions last month at Bound for Glory, but ultimately decided to string it through Turning Point or this week's set of iMPACT! tapings.

It should be noted that as of several weeks ago, Rhino's TNA contract had been set to expire as well.

EWN

Smartmark
11-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Fortune will win then. And it's kinda sad, cause Sabu can still go a good match.

Thanx for posting Travis!

JohnCenaFan28
11-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Thanks for this, I'm glad that guy got fired. He should be retired, he can't do anything anymore.

jedi71
11-07-2010, 11:36 PM
i never like to see anybody get fired but im glad this angle is over its way over run its course.

ArJay
11-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Good, another glorified spot-monkey bites the dust.

Kemo
11-07-2010, 11:56 PM

Sorry to break it to you, but all anyone ever does now are big spots. No one wrestles a pure technical wrestling match anymore. Sabu is entertaining to watch. If you don't like his shit...watch John Cena's bitch ass!

Smartmark
11-08-2010, 12:09 AM
^^ :bow:

Who the hell do you like anyway? :eek:

The Yiz
11-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Isn't Sabu still really banged up? Not that I want to see him go, but I wish they would drop this EV2 and move on with Immortal.

ArJay
11-08-2010, 12:20 AM
John Cena >>> Sabu. Anybody with any kind of common sense (and not someone who just follows the crowd) knows this. And LOL at all anybody does now is big spots. Spots are so far and in between now, how you don't see that..I don't know. There is a HUGE difference between a spot monkey (somebody who only does high spots...cause let's face it...that's all they're good for) and a few high spots here and there. Evan Bourne = Great wrestler who can hit the high spots. Sabu - Terrible wrestler who has to rely on the glorified botchfest that is a Sabu match. Seriously, this is why I've been coming here less and less. I love discussions, and debating back and forth, but it feels like I'm arguing with brainless monkeys most of the time.

Smartmark
11-08-2010, 12:26 AM
Why does everybody hate wrestlers who do high risk moves and high flying moves?

Do you really want to see Powerhouses who barely can't wrestle? :eek:

ArJay
11-08-2010, 12:35 AM
SMH...Did you even read my post? This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

First off...where did I say I hate high flyers? Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal...I am a fan of all of them. I said I hate GLORIFIED BOTCHING SPOT MONKEYS. Sabu, RVD, Mick Foley come to mind.

Secondly...where in my post did I mention any powerhouses that can't wrestle? Batista...Great Khali...Matt Morgan...all fit that description..and they are all terrible. I don't want to see them, and not anywhere in my post did I state that I did.

Smartmark
11-08-2010, 12:37 AM
So RVD is a spotmonkey now? :eek:

And how is Foley one? :eek:

Rob Van Dam is a damn good technical wrestler.

ArJay
11-08-2010, 12:41 AM
That's it..I'm done. I don't even need to respond anymore. If you really think that Foley isn't a spot monkey..and that RVD is a good technical wrestler...you have no place on a wrestling forum. I am no longer arguing with you child.

moomoomeadows
11-08-2010, 12:43 AM
So RVD is a spotmonkey now? :eek:

And how is Foley one? :eek:

Rob Van Dam is a damn good technical wrestler.

On what planet is RVD a good technical wrestler? Please point out one match that he's ever been in that has qualified as him wrestling technically. The guy wrestles high-flying hardcore matches.

And Foley.. I like the guy, but Jesus. Spot monkey is generous.

Smartmark
11-08-2010, 12:50 AM
^^ Check The 3-Way Dance from PWG's Kurt Russellmania with Chris Hero and Roderick Strong.

That's it..I'm done. I don't even need to respond anymore. If you really think that Foley isn't a spot monkey..and that RVD is a good technical wrestler...you have no place on a wrestling forum. I am no longer arguing with you child.

Well, that Foley is crap now, I have to admit. He is old and tired and worn out, but if you've seen some of the matches he did like 15-20 years ago, I have to disagree with you. As I mentioned it another post, his match against Trips at Royal Rumble in 2000 was awarded Match Of The Year, and that's not because of Trips.

ArJay
11-08-2010, 01:00 AM
Well, that Foley is crap now, I have to admit. He is old and tired and worn out, but if you've seen some of the matches he did like 15-20 years ago, I have to disagree with you. As I mentioned it another post, his match against Trips at Royal Rumble in 2000 was awarded Match Of The Year, and that's not because of Trips.

*facepalm* That was a street fight for christ sake! Do you know what a street fight is? A glorified spot-fest. High spots, blood, chair shots..you name it. Nowhere in that match is there any sort of actual wrestling. Ugh, I really just wanna stop with this but your posts make it so damn hard -not- to respond.

Smartmark
11-08-2010, 01:05 AM
^^ Well, if you say it wasn't actual wrestling in that match. You haven't seen it.

And I could mention many more matches, but why should I? You are just a hater.

ArJay
11-08-2010, 01:10 AM
A hater? This coming from the guy who hates Jericho based off false information? This coming from the guy who says The Miz and John Cena can't wrestle? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Smartmark
11-08-2010, 01:13 AM
^^ False information? Where do you get that from? :eek:

I never said Miz couldn't wrestle. I said he was annoyong. Like a dying bumblebee.
I never said Cena couldn't wrestle either. Just that he is stale and boring. I actually like his current storyline with Nexus.

ArJay
11-08-2010, 01:22 AM
Which makes it even worse. Miz is annoying...oh really? No shit sherlock..that's his character...and he portrays it well. You do know it's not real right? Oh, that's right..you don't. You actually think Jericho is a dick in real life. (Which couldn't be further from the truth.) That right there, is your false information.

Smartmark
11-08-2010, 01:30 AM
^^ I know It's Miz's character. So? That doesn't make it good.

I've seen Jericho treat fans bad, so he's not an angel. But I guess you know him in person do you?
I never put down Jericho's wrestling skills. As a matter of fact, if you would like to know, I listed one of his matches as a 5 star match.
You put down Foley's wrestling skills, and RVD's. But if you think about it, Foley's done more things inside and outside the ring than Miz and Jericho could ever dream of

tapout
11-08-2010, 07:47 AM
John Cena >>> Sabu. Anybody with any kind of common sense (and not someone who just follows the crowd) knows this. And LOL at all anybody does now is big spots. Spots are so far and in between now, how you don't see that..I don't know. There is a HUGE difference between a spot monkey (somebody who only does high spots...cause let's face it...that's all they're good for) and a few high spots here and there. Evan Bourne = Great wrestler who can hit the high spots. Sabu - Terrible wrestler who has to rely on the glorified botchfest that is a Sabu match. Seriously, this is why I've been coming here less and less. I love discussions, and debating back and forth, but it feels like I'm arguing with brainless monkeys most of the time.

HAHAHAHAHAHA you must be smoking some world class shit there.

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-08-2010, 07:48 AM
CM Punk is no angel to fans you like him don't you

ArJay
11-08-2010, 03:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA you must be smoking some world class shit there.

Why, cause you're one of the mindless drone dumbshit fucks that follows the crowd and thinks Cena "can't wrestle"? Or thinks Cena "wins all the time"? If you say so buddy.

DUKE NUKEM
11-08-2010, 04:14 PM
Sorry to break it to you, but all anyone ever does now are big spots. No one wrestles a pure technical wrestling match anymore. Sabu is entertaining to watch. If you don't like his shit...watch John Cena's bitch ass!

well said