PDA

View Full Version : How Old Is Skip Sheffield? and Austin Comments on Lesnar-Taker Showdown

Travicity
11-11-2010, 12:36 AM
While on 106.7 The Fan in Washington DC, Steve Austin discussed the confrontation between The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at UFC 121. You can listen to the interview at http://cbswjfk.files.wordpress.com/ Here is what Austin had to say about it…

"I watched the pay-per-view and I watch every UFC pay-per-view they have. I saw that and I said okay somebody is working an angle here. I don't think those worlds are going to collide because UFC and WWE are great organizations but they're like oil and water and I don't think oil and water mix very well. I don't know. Just from what I saw, it looked like a couple of guys that are trying to shoot an angle but with the outcome of that fight that wasn't a time to shoot an angle. Cain was pretty dominant in that fight. That being said, to go to that UFC note, that loss in that fight will make Brock a better fighter. I think he's gonna go back to camp, learn better striking skills, learn how to take a better punch, and that loss will make Brock Lesnar a better fighter. He'll go right back to the top of the UFC. The angle was ill-timed."

Today is injured WWE star Skip Sheffield's birthday. He turns 29 years old.

EWN

The Mac
11-11-2010, 12:38 AM
he was good in nexus gave them their powerhouse, i hope when he comes back he is either in nexus or attacks them

Kage
11-11-2010, 01:31 AM
^^Lol thought you were talking about Lesnar for a second.

JohnCenaFan28
11-11-2010, 01:38 AM
Skip was really good in Nexus, they needed him.