PDA

View Full Version : Angle Says WWE Return is Possible, Talks Dixie Carter

Kellie
11-11-2010, 12:45 AM
When asked about a possible WWE return, TNA's Kurt Angle said "anything is possible" on his Facebook page today, however he said that he was currently loyal to TNA.

Angle had particularly kind words for TNA President Dixie Carter, thanking her for looking after his "well being."

He he had the following to say:

"A lot of you want me back in WWE. I appreciate your kind words. I love TNA but anything is possible."

"Dixie Carter has been wonderful to me. She cares about my well being. That means more to me than anything. So I would never count out WWE, but TNA is my loyalty right now."

IW

The Mac
11-11-2010, 12:49 AM
ya its also possible the world could end tomorrow, that i could win the lottery, it doesnt mean its likely to happen... smae goes for angle i dont see him back in wwe anytime soon

Vikingsfan88
11-11-2010, 01:01 AM
Everything is possible in the world of Wrestling

The ShowOff
11-11-2010, 01:04 AM
I want Kurt to stay in TNA cause he is gets more badass when he is bleeding we wouldnt get that in WWE

Vick Diesel
11-11-2010, 04:58 AM
Kurt Angle is more of a TNA kinda wrestler, he's gotten more of a presence in TNA than he ever did in the WWE, I also love the badass that TNA brings out of Kurt + Dixie has treated him better than Vince ever did!! Just my opinion

A Blissful Ass
11-11-2010, 05:59 AM
Yeah if he goes back to WWE they'll probably give him that stupid dumbass gimick again

tapout
11-11-2010, 06:11 AM
Can't see Kurt going on a full-blast WWE schedule any more. The best thing that happened with him going to TNA was the reduced schedule.

Smartmark
11-11-2010, 01:31 PM
I hope Angle stays with TNA. I can't deny the fact that i would love to see Angle Vs Orton or Angle Vs Sheamus.

DUKE NUKEM
11-11-2010, 04:15 PM
kurt will never go back, i think he is like 41 now?

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-11-2010, 04:50 PM
ya its also possible the world could end tomorrow, that i could win the lottery, it doesnt mean its likely to happen... smae goes for angle i dont see him back in wwe anytime soon

World's ending in 2012 :shifty:

Angle might go back the door is always open for him