PDA

View Full Version : Michael Cole Takes a Shot at Vince McMahon

Travicity
11-13-2010, 02:53 PM
Last night on WWE Superstars, incase you didn't see it, during commentary, Michael Cole wonders if "Vince" will be doing commentary on Old School RAW. Josh Matthews replies "the guy's in a coma" to which Cole responds "Oh well then, his commentary won't be any worse than it was 20 years ago".

PWI

Swinny
11-13-2010, 09:01 PM
Okay, Cole actually pulled off a funny, however...

Does no one pay attention to anything that happens? McMahon "came out of the coma" a couple weeks ago when Pee Wee Herman was on Raw in that whole odd, but surprisingly entertaining segment. WWE is getting as bad as TNA when it comes to continuity.

ArJay
11-13-2010, 09:29 PM
Okay, Cole actually pulled off a funny, however...

Does no one pay attention to anything that happens? McMahon "came out of the coma" a couple weeks ago when Pee Wee Herman was on Raw in that whole odd, but surprisingly entertaining segment. WWE is getting as bad as TNA when it comes to continuity.

Umm, you must not have watched the whole thing. Trust me, as terrible as that segment was I can see why. That said, at the end of the segment it showed that the whole Vince waking up from his coma thing was a dream Steph was having, so he in fact is still in said "coma".

Back on-topic, when I found out about old school Raw the first thing that came to my mind was, "I hope Vince and Jessie are the commentators for the night".

Swinny
11-13-2010, 09:50 PM
Umm, you must not have watched the whole thing. Trust me, as terrible as that segment was I can see why. That said, at the end of the segment it showed that the whole Vince waking up from his coma thing was a dream Steph was having, so he in fact is still in said "coma".

Back on-topic, when I found out about old school Raw the first thing that came to my mind was, "I hope Vince and Jessie are the commentators for the night".

Yeah, I saw the Stephanie part, but none of it really made a whole lot of sense, so I guess I just blocked it out, lol.

But either way, yeah, I'd love to see Vince and Jesse doing commentary too. I'd really like to see Bobby Heenan involved too, but I know with the shape he's in that won't be happening.

mikedudelang
11-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Vince is in a coma?

JohnCenaFan28
11-14-2010, 04:09 AM
Last night on WWE Superstars, incase you didn't see it, during commentary, Michael Cole wonders if "Vince" will be doing commentary on Old School RAW. Josh Matthews replies "the guy's in a coma" to which Cole responds "Oh well then, his commentary won't be any worse than it was 20 years ago".

PWI

Wasn't that on NXT?

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-14-2010, 07:20 AM
Vince is in a coma?

Just a stupid but funny segment Mike. Vince was a terrrible commentator though Lawler, Hennig, and JR were why I still listened to the commentary after Jesse Ventura and then Heenan left

Swinny
11-14-2010, 07:46 AM
Just a stupid but funny segment Mike. Vince was a terrrible commentator though Lawler, Hennig, and JR were why I still listened to the commentary after Jesse Ventura and then Heenan left

Vince wasn't a good commentor per se, but he was the perfect counterpart to someone like Jesse Ventura, or other heel commentators, who just belittled him constantly and it was great, lol. Especially upon realizing that this guy is actually their boss and all.

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-14-2010, 05:18 PM
yeah well ur right there I just found the entire high-pitched voice and all annoying lol

Metalitia
11-14-2010, 08:46 PM
I wouldn't call it taking a shot seeing as Vince is often in Coles earpiece and I believe I read is the one personally feeding him the lines to say about Daniel Bryan in particular.

LionDen
11-14-2010, 09:41 PM
Vince was a good 'face' commentator in his day, Jesse would be perfect to once again go one on one with Vince. Maybe Jesse can promote his new series, one way to get him there lol.