PDA

View Full Version : UFC 122 Bonuses

Travicity
11-15-2010, 03:45 AM
Credit: MMANews.com

UFC president Dana White revealed the "Of The Night" bonuses following a less than stellar UFC 122: "Marquardt vs. Okami" event in Oberhausen, Germany earlier today.

Taking in an extra $60,000 for "Fight Of The Night" honors were UFC newcomers Pascal Krauss and Mark Scanlon. Krauss took the fight via unanimous decision on the preliminary card, after three hard-fought rounds.

Earning the "Knockout Of The Night" bonus, also for $60,000, was Karlos Vemola. Vemola scored a technical knockout win over UFC and Ultimate Fighter veteran Seth Petruzelli in the first round, with a barrage of elbows and punches.

And finally, Germany's favorite son on the UFC 122 card on Saturday afternoon, Dennis Siver, picked up $60,000 of his own for the "Submission Of The Night" award. Siver earned the honor due to his impressive first-round rear-naked choke victory over former Ultimate Fighter veteran Andre Winner.

Swinny
11-15-2010, 03:53 AM
"Less than steller"? I thought it was rather good for a free show. The main event was disappointing, but I thought the rest of the fights were quite good.

The Mac
11-15-2010, 07:10 AM
ya it was ok for a free show but this show wasnt free everywhere here in canada and i assume usa this card was equeal to maybe a tuf finale, not a big ufc show

Travicity
11-15-2010, 06:00 PM
I found it a bit boring but the Main Event was a let down sort of like Haye/Harrison :P