PDA

View Full Version : Young 'Zombie Girl' Debuts Trailer for 'My Sucky Teen Romance'

Travicity
11-15-2010, 10:55 PM
Young Emily Hagins is taking a stab once again at the horror genre with My Sucky Teen Romance, a new vampire movie currently filming in Austin, Texas. Hagins was the subject of of the documentary Zombie Girl: The Movie, which follows here exploits at the age of 12(!) attempting to make a zombie movie. If you've seen the doc, you'll know what a learning experience it was. Now, Hagins released the first trailer from My Sucky Teen Romance with hopes of finding a little more money (approximately $5,000) to completel the film. Here's the logline: "In a culture that is currently overrun with romanticized vampires, it is up to four geeky teenagers to defend their friend and beloved sci-fi convention from a group of very real, and very blood-thirsty vampires." I personally can't wait to see what she can deliver at the age of 17, already loaded with real-life experience.

Donate
Full Synopsis:

"On 17-year-old Kate's last weekend in town, she and her friends plan to spend it together at SpaceCON– the local science fiction convention they attend every year. At the convention Kate meets Paul, a recently turned teen-vampire (who is also dressed as one). But when Kate tries to make a move on him, he accidentally bites her in the neck. Kate and her friends soon discover Paul is not the only vampire at the convention, and it is up to them to stop the vampires and find a way to turn Kate back before it is too late."