PDA

View Full Version : No flirting from old Jack disappoints Knightley

OMEN
08-16-2006, 01:07 PM
Keira Knightley felt a little disappointed that Jack Nicholson didn't hit on her when they met.

Pirates of the Caribbean actress revealed she was really star-struck meeting the aging actor but felt rejected when he didn't make a move.

She told In Style magazine: "I was speechless sitting next to Jack Nicholson at the Oscars. I can't remember what he said to me. Everyone asked if he tried to hit on me, but he didn't. It's actually kind of embarrassing that he didn't."

The 21-year-old star also confessed she felt relieved when Reese Witherspoon was announced as best actress on Oscar night and not her.

She added: "My first thought was thank God I don't have to make a speech! We all knew who it was going to be. I just giggled - it was so weird, laughing was the only option.

"My friend wanted me to do an 'I've been robbed' thing and I was so tempted because nobody ever does that. I think it would have been hilarious."

- Bang! Showbiz

Kaz
08-16-2006, 01:16 PM
OH NO some old guy didn't flirt with her OH NO!

scorpionf
08-16-2006, 02:35 PM
She comes across as a right slut...

- Begging for a scene where she gets to kiss Johnny Depp

- Upset that she does not get hit on by Jack Nicholson (who I think is in his 60's)

What next?!?! Or should that be... Who next?!?!

Kaz
08-16-2006, 02:39 PM
Did she beg for a scene where she kisses Johnny?

scorpionf
08-16-2006, 02:52 PM
Yeah, she did! It was on the Ninemsn & CNN websites awhile ago, but if you have Foxtel, on TV1, they keep showing previews for Pirates 2 and interviews with the cast, she mentions it on that as well.

Kaz
08-17-2006, 04:16 AM
Nah I don't have foxtel... Although I don't blame her... Johnny is mighty fine!

Appels
08-17-2006, 07:14 AM
awww, poor Keira doesnt get lovin'? SHe going to go cry now?

Hell, im sure if she wanted, most average americans, would pay to get their hands on that shit.