PDA

View Full Version : Nick Has No Dick

Stunner
08-16-2006, 01:20 PM
Jessica Simpson is quoted in the Times magazine (whatever the hell that is) saying that her ex husband Nick Lachey … ummm … lets see … how to sugarcoat this … has virtually no penis. Yeah, turns out there’s no way to sugarcoat that.. Jessica says:

"Nick didn't pack too well if you know what I mean, but I got over it."

And two days ago, she is quoted as saying:

"Nick's small package was a problem sometimes, like the first time we had sex, to tell you the truth, I didn't really feel much, I faked the whole thing, I really felt sorry for him, I still loved him though."

When asked about this, a top mental health doctor said, “Nick should probably kill himself. We rarely recommend that, but, seriously, she said she couldn't feel anything." This is also another reason I desperately want to sleep with Jessica Simpson. I'd be following an infant. She'll think I'm huge, almost no matter what. Whereas if I was about to have sex with Paris Hilton, I would tie a rope around my waist . Have someone on the other end, work out some kind of code. Two pulls on the rope means I'm in danger, one means I need more air, that sort of thing. And when I yell "on belay" he needs to tighten up.

Credit: WWTDD.com

Kaz
08-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Charming... I will sleep better knowing about Nick's package...

Was that really necessary? Did you really need to post that?

scorpionf
08-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Way too much info.

One has to ask... Is this really newsworthy???

Stunner
08-16-2006, 01:56 PM
Ok is ANY celeb gossip newsworthy for ppl that don't care?

Honestly if you didn't like it then why reply?

Kaz
08-16-2006, 01:59 PM
Ok thats not Gossip thats just being cruel!

And it doesn't matter if your interested in that or not, it wasn't really postworthy.

Stunner
08-16-2006, 02:04 PM
LOL Postworthy about as much as some of your 1 - 3 word replies. That's a form of spam in some books. You don't NEED to reply to every thread in entertainment to keep your mod spot.

scorpionf
08-16-2006, 02:24 PM
At least Kaz makes an effort as mod... I think she does a great job at it.

Kaz
08-16-2006, 02:36 PM
I'm putting a stop to this before it becomes a bitch fest.