PDA

View Full Version : Report: Discussion in WWE for "Old School Nitro"

Travicity
11-18-2010, 12:29 AM
According to Bryan Alvarez of The Wrestling Observer/Figure Four Online, there is said to be discussion within WWE about holding an "Old School Nitro" episode for an upcoming Monday Night Raw following the success of the "Old School" Raw episode this past week.

WV

The ShowOff
11-18-2010, 12:46 AM
Yes! please please yes! I would mark so hard for this not gonna lie.

A Blissful Ass
11-18-2010, 12:52 AM
Won't work,Won't have the same feel & not too mention the Wrestlers

The ShowOff
11-18-2010, 01:00 AM
Won't work,Won't have the same feel & not too mention the Wrestlers

Well reports are of some going to like in the HOF right? They could be there then if any thats in TNA leaves by then they can also. It might could work maybe.

Swinny
11-18-2010, 01:20 AM
I like this idea, but only if they actually can get some quality former WCW wrestlers. I really enjoyed Old School Raw and seeing as how there was on point in time where I was a bigger WCW fan and prefered Nitro to Raw, it would definitely be nostalgic as hell.

A Blissful Ass
11-18-2010, 01:23 AM
Yeah maybe but look at it Most are either Retired,in other company's or passed on

& let's not talk about how much money Goldberg would want

The ShowOff
11-18-2010, 01:31 AM
tbh as long as DDP showed up I'd be pretty happy with it hahaha

Travicity
11-18-2010, 01:34 AM
If it is in the next couple weeks/months they could use it to set up Mania/HOF if Mania/HOF is WCW Like but they can easily use Rey Mysterio, Guerrero, Piper, Hart and maybe an appearance from Jericho?

HAR
11-18-2010, 04:00 AM
I would absolutely love for it to happen. I hope Flair would no longer be with TNA when ever they decide to do it.

Travicity
11-18-2010, 04:07 AM
If this happened with all off WCW Old Guys then TNA Might as well shut down.

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-18-2010, 06:34 AM
yeah now we're talking. Sting and Nash are free as it is, they have Malenko, Wallstreet, Double A, JJ Dillon, JR, DiBiase, Jericho, Rey Jr. and maybe even Hall

Metalitia
11-18-2010, 05:59 PM
It would make sense to do it around Wrestlemania time especially if it is to be WCW themed HOF and such.

Nash, Hall, Bret Hart, Savage and possibly Sting or X-Pac could be there as the nWo element, Luger, Goldberg, Sid Vicious/Justice, Malenko, Saturn, the Steiners, Booker T etc.

Fuck it to coincide with HOF get the cheque book out and make Sting vs HBK :)