PDA

View Full Version : Interesting WWE RAW News

Konan
11-18-2010, 08:14 PM
-An interesting statistic has been released concerning recent editions of Monday Night RAW. This statistic states that 30% of RAW's recent viewers have been men and women over the age of 50.

mikedudelang
11-19-2010, 02:05 AM
decidedly NOT the demo they're hoping to attract.

Smartmark
11-19-2010, 02:31 AM
And they still do the PG thing :no:

The ShowOff
11-19-2010, 02:33 AM
And they still do the PG thing :no:

How much better do you really think it would be if it was TV-14????

Like I said over and over it would the SAME writers. Wow they can throw in more cuss words if thats what it takes to make you happy then so be it but it would still be the same ole crap

Smartmark
11-19-2010, 02:37 AM
Wrestling should be Rated R!

Cursing, sick storylines and wrestling with blood, violence and weapons

The ShowOff
11-19-2010, 03:19 AM
Wrestling should be Rated R!

Cursing, sick storylines and wrestling with blood, violence and weapons

go watch the idiots in CZW then cause that is what they do try to kill each other it seems.

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-19-2010, 05:38 AM
go watch the idiots in CZW then cause that is what they do try to kill each other it seems.

Owned :shifty:

Shane McMahon's Ass
11-19-2010, 06:35 AM

Oooooh...you go Lil Brandon :D

Travicity
11-19-2010, 02:47 PM
What the hell ^ He dosent like that he likes XPW and don't speak about what you don't know. I couldnt care less about PG TBH But no need to take shots at other promotions that have different styles damn

and wrong promotion you're taking a shot at me lol get the correct one and no they dont :shifty:

The ShowOff
11-19-2010, 08:40 PM
What the hell ^ He dosent like that he likes XPW and don't speak about what you don't know. I couldnt care less about PG TBH But no need to take shots at other promotions that have different styles damn

and wrong promotion you're taking a shot at me lol get the correct one and no they dont :shifty:

Well he wants crazy hardcore wrestling told him to watch that. I mean I've seen a bit of it from youtube and seems that would be up his ally. Don't get me wrong I like Hardcore wrestling but to me some promotions take it way to far. I was just trying to help him find his wrestling since he thinks PG is why Raw sucks when its the writers. Heck send the same writers to ROH and ROH keep its rating it would then suck.

Travicity
11-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Well CZW does all kinds :P But he's a fan of XPW which is like an ECW Rip Off so yea and I said that whatever kind of wrestling you want then go there. You want just wrestling go to ROH etc dosent bother me as much since I know where to go to watch what I want :P