PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Confirms Commentary, Cena Talks Nexus

Konan
11-18-2010, 08:15 PM
- John Cena wrote the following on Twitter after Monday's RAW: "CeNation. Officially don't care anymore what wade thinks or says. Had time to reflect and if i get fired, im ok with it. Sorry to keep quiet for so long. That will never happen again. I have been able to read all of your messages. Thank u to all."

- CM Punk confirmed on Twitter that the match he called before Monday's RAW, Yoshi Tatsu vs. Primo, will indeed air on tonight's WWE Superstars. He wrote: "Yes, Superstars will be mostly watchable tomorrow due to my sharp tongue. You're welcome."

JohnCenaFan28
11-18-2010, 09:58 PM
NO! I hope they're not making CM Punk into an announcer and dropping him from in-ring action for good. He should be an announcer later in his career.

Swinny
11-18-2010, 10:05 PM
NO! I hope they're not making CM Punk into an announcer and dropping him from in-ring action for good. He should be an announcer later in his career.

I highly doubt that'll happen. They're just keeping him involved while he's out with an injury and I think that's great.

Kage
11-19-2010, 03:26 AM
I agree. The Yoshi/Primo match was decent but the divas tag was aweful. Punk's commentary was really the only reason I watched. The crowd even had a CM Punk chant going during the divas match.

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-19-2010, 05:36 AM
might have to start watching Superstars lol