PDA

View Full Version : WWE Looking Into 3D Programming

Travicity
11-19-2010, 08:12 PM
World Wrestling Entertainment issued a survey to fans on their mailing list today asking about their interest in the company broadcasting an event in 3D. Several months ago I noted that the company was looking into the idea of doing a 3D broadcast once Smackdown moved to SyFy and at the idea of doing a live 3D event that could conceivably be aired via Fathom Events in movie theaters.

In the survey, WWE asked about the reader's interest in seeing programming in 3D and whether they planned to buy a 3D Television in the future.

PWI

gguru
11-20-2010, 12:09 AM
They also asked that if WWE started broadcasting in 3D, would that make you buy a 3D television and which electronics manufacturers do you consider good quality. When I answered mine, it looked more like they wanted to find an electronics partner and to look into broadcasting in 3D, like ESPN has.

Shane McMahon's Ass
11-20-2010, 01:13 AM
Why does everything being put in 3D? Not everything is good in 3D! FFS Some of us have only just gotten LCD/Plasma TVs!

The ShowOff
11-20-2010, 01:34 AM
Whats the point -.- once we all get 3D and all this something new will come along to make it seem like its nothing and that your behind and blah blah blah :/ oh well.