PDA

View Full Version : Joey Styles Set to Apologize to WWE Fans Next Week

Travicity
11-20-2010, 12:10 AM
On his Twitter account tonight, Joey Styles posted the following: " Will begin Tuesday's NXT Live Chat
with apology for being unprofessional & prematurely revealing Aksana's elimination last Tuesday."

On Tuesday 11/16 Styles had written: "Oh the hell with this, this show was taped over three hours ago. Aksana was eliminated. Who cares? I can't watch this episode any more. Yes I spoiled the end of this awful episode. Tweet your complaints to me @joeystyles."

In response, the WWE NXT Twitter posted: "WWE apologizes for @JoeyStyles' tweet spoiling tonight's @WWENXT elimination. His actions were unprofessional & unacceptable."

PWI

Lol he dosent care it's that ECW Attitude!

mikedudelang
11-20-2010, 12:23 AM
Fuck that, Joey! Give 'em the finger! NXT is plain awful.

John
11-20-2010, 10:25 AM
If you really don't care about the awful wrestling, and listen to the commentators, NXT is awesome. It's just an hour of burying everybody on the show (Cole even buried Johnny Ace last week for tripping over the ring ropes.. :lmao). The fact that Joey is going to apologize again is slightly absurd. He's already said sorry once and I don't think he wants to be in WWE at all. I probably would suggest that he wishes to go to TNA with Taz, and commentate like it was 1997... But what would happen to Tenay?

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-20-2010, 05:59 PM
is might be a storyline plus lol Tenay with the way storylines are going they might be replacing him