PDA

View Full Version : Dolph Ziggler Trashes Kaval

John
11-21-2010, 10:49 AM
On his Twitter page, Dolph Ziggler wrote the following about his match tomorrow with Kaval: "My back is healing just in time to carry another indy hero to ANOTHER show stealing match! You're welcome for the SUPERSTAR rub, Mr. Peepers"

Source: PWInsider

I doubt that Kaval will win the belt. Dolph is a fantastic IC champion - I've wanted him to grab the belt for months...

Black Widow
11-21-2010, 11:28 AM
Ziggles >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kaval

Travicity
11-21-2010, 04:06 PM
Lol Ziggler could only dream of being as talented as Kaval.

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-24-2010, 07:03 PM

Indy Mark talk FTW

Mr. Ziggles gave him a star rub just like he did to Daniel Bryan :P

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-24-2010, 07:05 PM

Indy Mark talk FTW

Mr. Ziggles gave him a star rub just like he did to Daniel Bryan :P

JohnCenaFan28
11-24-2010, 07:24 PM

Are you crazy? Dolph Ziggler is WAY better than KaVal. How do you think a fresh NXT Rookie who's never done anything before WWE NxT can put on such a good match? Dolph carried KaVal and that's all that needs to be said.

JohnCenaFan28
11-24-2010, 07:35 PM

Are you crazy? Dolph Ziggler is WAY better than KaVal. How do you think a fresh NXT Rookie who's never done anything before WWE NxT can put on such a good match? Dolph carried KaVal and that's all that needs to be said. Also Dolph guided Daniel Bryan to a great match, with Daniel being carried all the way through... those NxT Rookies that came from nowhere need to learn that they have a lot more to do before they can be true WWE Superstars like Dolph Ziggler.