PDA

View Full Version : The WWE 2006 $250,000 Diva Search Winner Revealed

OMEN
08-17-2006, 11:21 AM
The following is from WWE.com:

Layla has won the 2006 $250,000 Diva Search. She is now one of the sexiest women on TV. Congratulations!

Slash
08-17-2006, 12:07 PM
God dammit! I was hoping it wasn't gonna be her!

Slim
08-17-2006, 01:52 PM
Ah man she was the one I was hoping would lose too but compared to all the other plastic on the thing she was the one that presented the most character.

it sucks.

Andolini
08-17-2006, 04:09 PM
Even if Layla hadn't won i have a feeling that wwe would still have offered her a contract eventually.

wm22champ
08-17-2006, 04:56 PM
u racist bastards

Unforgotten_one
08-17-2006, 06:46 PM
u racist bastards

What about that is racist? No one has said anything racist about her, don't use words you don't know the meaning of.

wm22champ
08-18-2006, 03:54 AM
give me 1 legitimate reason as 2 why u think she shouldn't have won. She is obviously 1 of the better looking contestants(in my opinion), she won the most competitions, and if u watched the finale, the entire audience was clearly (and loudly) chanting her name. so why shouldn't she have won?

Andolini
08-18-2006, 10:42 PM
give me 1 legitimate reason as 2 why u think she shouldn't have won. She is obviously 1 of the better looking contestants(in my opinion), she won the most competitions, and if u watched the finale, the entire audience was clearly (and loudly) chanting her name. so why shouldn't she have won?

What about just personal preference? You yourself use the words "in my opinion", does this not hold significance? Many people don't care whether or not the audience liked their personal favourite, or whether she won the most competitions.
If a person doesn't like hip hop, a predominantly black genre, does that make them racist? Hip hop has dominated the charts on many occasions (ie won the most competitions), could be someones personal favourite (ie better looking..."in my opinion"), and i'm fairly sure that crowds at hip hop concerts and fans in general of the genre can be enthusiastic to say the least (ie chanting name loudly). By your logic this leaves anyone who doesn't like hip hop a racist.
The hyperactive nature of the politically correct and the naturally defensive to point the finger of racism at any or every opinion they don't like is ridiculous. It is truely the modern day equivalent of witch hunting and harms the fabric of society with it's crass stereotyping.
Your hysterical accusation of "u racist bastards" was mindlessly uncalled for and ill thought in the extreme. However i should probably get used to this as if you read this you will doubtless call me a racist bastard.

Flair Country
08-19-2006, 12:09 AM
Well she wasn't my favorite out of the whole competition, but she definitely has some charisma. I think she'll fit in well in the WWE, she's got the attitude and the looks. At least we didn't get another Ashley rip-off...Jen I think her name was.

The Lost Soul 13
08-19-2006, 01:06 AM
In my opinion Jen was the best looking of the participants in the competition ( kind of reminds me of Stacy Ferguson of the Black Eyed Peas ); However, Layla had a great deal more charisma and crowd support so I think she deserved it over anyone.

scorpionf
08-19-2006, 12:17 PM
I picked Layla from the beginning as the one who would win.

I didn't particularly like any of them, and I thought they were all pretty average in the looks department.

At least Layla had the most personality and charisma, and she is pretty athletic, so thats something I guess :dunno: