PDA

View Full Version : From the Desk of Maven T. Bentley: Learning a Lesson

Travicity
11-23-2010, 05:32 AM
From the Desk of Maven T. Bentley, Esq. on this 22nd of November, 2010:

It is no secret what happened at Night of Infamy: Betrayal. Robert Anthony slapped me. However, although not highly confidential, what is not public knowledge is my disdain for Mr. Samuel Callihan. Although I have always appreciated his in ring work, Mr. Callihan has made a career out of being a disgusting slimy conspiring piece of filth.

Allow me to remind fans of my personal history in CZW. After leaving BLK OUT, I was appointed commissioner of the Combat Zone. As commissioner, I had issues with then owner John Zandig. Hindsight being 20/20, I realize my anger towards Mr. Zandig was juvenile and should he be reading this, again I apologize. But the pertinent piece of information here is that, in my anger towards Mr. Zandig, I created HHH. I mentored a young Danny Havoc and DJ Hyde. Although I am no longer on Mr. Havoc’s Christmas card list, I hold a high regard for that young man. Most fans know of my history with DJ, which continued after HHH to the MBA to me helping negotiate the terms of his purchase of CZW. Both of these young men were victims of attempted murder; an attempt led by Sami Callihan. I cannot and will not forgive him for his actions.

With all of this being said, I know that Sami Callihan will stop at nothing to achieve his goals. He will never back down to anyone. He believes in achieving his goals regardless of who it harms. Now, maybe this is not the “right” thing to say. I should tell you fans that I signed The Ego Robert Anthony versus The New Horror Sami Callihan because you wanted to see it. I should say that, but it is not true. The truth is Robert Anthony not only disregarded my directives and disrespected me in front of the entire arena, he physically assaulted me. I am not a wrestler. I cannot impose my physical will upon Mr. Anthony, but I know that Sami Callihan can. Sami wants nothing more than to be CZW World Heavyweight Champion. I know what he will do to get it. Mr. Callihan I give you permission to do what is necessary to teach Robert Anthony a lesson.

Combat Zone Wrestling is a hard place to maintain order, but I will achieve my goal by any means necessary. Those who do not fall in line will pay, starting with Robert Anthony.

Signed,
Maven T. Bentley, Esq.
Maven Bentley Association, LLC

CZW

DUKE NUKEM
11-23-2010, 07:27 PM
thanks for this Travis