PDA

View Full Version : Report: John Cena Apparently Is Not Done With The WWE After All

Black Widow
11-24-2010, 01:49 AM
A person by the name of “Juan Cena” is now listed at several live events taking the place of Randy Orton in WWE Championship matches. The local advertisements lists Juan as “John Cena’s Mexican Cousin.”

In somewhat of a coincidence, “Juan Cena” is also currently listed on the rough drafts of the booking sheets for next week’s three-hour King of the Ring edition of Monday Night RAW.

It appears that John Cena, who is supposed to be “fired” from the company following the Survivor Series pay-per-view for not allowing Wade Barrett to capture the WWE Championship, may not be done after all.

There is currently no word if Cena will appear on television as the character, though it is safe to say that in order to sell this identity, he is most likely to appear on TV.

Ringside Xcess

Vikingsfan88
11-24-2010, 02:03 AM
Thnx for posting

AND OMG.. Can't WWE just do something right?

Kellie
11-24-2010, 03:01 AM
Well duh :shifty: .. I feel sorry for the people who actually thought he was fired

Smartmark
11-24-2010, 03:04 AM
That's hilarious!

I gotta see this!

Not saying I'm continuing watching WWE. I just gotta see this! :laugh:

Kage
11-24-2010, 03:18 AM
Wow. I knew he wouldn't leave... but Juan Cena? Are you fucking kidding me? I know most of Raw's audience are 5 year olds, but seriously.. come on...

Swinny
11-24-2010, 03:30 AM
This is just ridiculous. After that whole speech he gave on Raw for him to come back already just takes awhile all of his credibility. I knew he wasn't really fired, but I expected him to be gone for at least a few months.

Travicity
11-24-2010, 04:21 AM
They should of given him time off.

Xan20
11-24-2010, 05:07 AM
They lied to us? I'm appalled. :yawn:

ArJay
11-24-2010, 05:11 AM
While this would most certainly be stupid if it indeed does happen, why don't we at least wait and see if that's the case before getting all excited shall we? It's not like reports are always 100% accurate, let's not believe EVERYTHING we read, eh?

According to this report...

Many WWE live event cards have updated to say that "John Cena's Mexican Cousin", Juan Cena, will be replacing John Cena. This is how they plan to get around Cena being "fired" but still working house shows.

It's only going to be a house show thing. Still dumb he's not taking time off, but hey if Cena doesn't wanna take time off why force him? He is your damn workhorse after all. Regardless, we won't be seeing this on TV, so like I said, y'all over reacted.

HAR
11-24-2010, 06:20 AM
Man I wish he never returns but unfortunately he will sooner or later.

JohnCenaFan28
11-24-2010, 06:23 AM
I had hoped they would have gone the "Santina" route and made John Cena return in the women's division as "Janice Cena" John Cena's twin sister.

Konan
11-24-2010, 07:05 AM
The new story angle is evolving... Wade will ask for Cena's reinstatement so he can get his teeth knocked out, LMAO!!!!!

Konan
11-24-2010, 07:18 AM
WWE has updated future live events and changed John Cena's name to "Juan Cena." Obviously this will play a part in Cena's current storyline.

On a related note, Cena noted on Twitter today that he "bought" tickets for next week's three-hour RAW so it looks like he will be there to continue the angle.

Metalitia
11-25-2010, 12:40 PM
I was hoping it was just a way to give him some time off, a month or so, keeping the non Cena fans happy, letting him have some holiday time and then letting all the Cena fans have their day as he comes back as a "surprise" entrant in the Royal Rumble, wins it and goes on to win the title at Mania bla bla bla etc etc.