PDA

View Full Version : What Does America think of it self?

devil-Boy
08-17-2006, 01:29 PM
Does america think that she could rule the world?! does she think that she has the powers to do anything that she desire's?!!

This is to all who shall stand against hizballah, this is to all people that stand against the people of islam, this is to all people that fight's against sayd hassan nasrallah!
Fuck each and every living soal on gods green earth that stand against hizballah that say bad things on hizballah.

who does bush think he is.! what a ghost he doesn't scare me! he can't do anything.! america, israel, britian, france can't do anything!

i fight against all american people-all the world that stand against hizballah

Flair Country
08-17-2006, 03:18 PM
Ok, here are some things about this thread that I have an issue with:

1) There is nothing news worthy about this thread, it is a rant and therefore should be in the rants section.
2) America is not a woman, it is a country and shouldn't be called "she".
3) For God sakes man...learn to use correct punctuation!

devil-Boy
08-17-2006, 03:40 PM
yeah i should.!! if u came and face me like a man? if u are one!

chillaxman
08-17-2006, 07:49 PM
...That made no sense at all ^^^

Will
08-17-2006, 07:55 PM
^^^ none of this thread makes sense. I imagine its just some 10 year old kid trying to piss people off. The guy doesnt even know how to spell "Hezbollah", yet i sort of got the feeling that this is supposed to be a pro Hezbollah post. Somebody should close this topic.

devil-Boy
08-17-2006, 08:43 PM
yeah i am a ten year old kid.!!! lol, come suck my cock u mother fucker.! what i said i mean all who stand against hizballah shall die! lol! fuck u all mother fuckers they call me the man who always come back when kick him! out..!

devil-Boy
08-17-2006, 08:45 PM
see i talk how the fuck i want to talk! because all u mother fuckers don't know how to deal with hot dealr's

devil-Boy
08-17-2006, 08:47 PM
this is lionden's site and he think that i won't come back! lol i am back and kick me and i come back again!

devil-Boy
08-18-2006, 10:24 AM
Does america think that she can rule over the world? does america think that she can do what she wants?

shakie
08-18-2006, 12:33 PM
some things:

1) dont double post, or triple, or quadtriple

2) someone should make you shut the fuck up because you probably dont even know what your talking about

3) someone ban the little nutfucker.

Flair Country
08-18-2006, 04:01 PM
some things:

1) dont double post, or triple, or quadtriple

2) someone should make you shut the fuck up because you probably dont even know what your talking about

3) someone ban the little nutfucker.

^^indeed :agree:

devil-Boy
08-18-2006, 04:55 PM
yeah perhaps u should learn how to teach your own mama! because i am sure that she has a big mouth and she knows how to fuck a fucken dog

redcrvtte05
08-31-2006, 02:35 AM
Get off the internet, go back to watching Power Rangers or whatever the fuck it is you watch, and go buy a goddamn dictionary.

And why do you say fuck the USA, when you have the american flag below your name.

Shut The Fuck Up, and you better pray I don't see you on the fuckin' street.
:stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu:

Neo Corey
09-02-2006, 03:18 PM
What do they think?

Kevin Idol
09-03-2006, 04:49 AM
Does america think that she could rule the world?! does she think that she has the powers to do anything that she desire's?!!

This is to all who shall stand against hizballah, this is to all people that stand against the people of islam, this is to all people that fight's against sayd hassan nasrallah!
Fuck each and every living soal on gods green earth that stand against hizballah that say bad things on hizballah.

who does bush think he is.! what a ghost he doesn't scare me! he can't do anything.! america, israel, britian, france can't do anything!

Why do you keep referring to America as "she"? America is all man. Look at Florida, that's America's dick.

palestinian king
09-06-2006, 07:59 AM

I feel ya playa :eek: but even I'm not that intense

stoker1969
09-06-2006, 08:15 AM
hey dumbass, while i'm not a fan of the US under Bush or his policies, get a fucking clue. When you insult someone,try to make it so the person you're insulting understands what the fuck you're talking about. Your replies make no fucking sense whatsoever so go back to Sesame Street or Jihad Street or whatever kiddy show you have where you are so you can learn how to have a coherent conversation, you retarded waste of oxygen.

The Hammer
09-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Is it just me or should he be reffering to God as allah not God. You want to get rid of him then, stop replying here lol.

XXKSXX
09-14-2006, 05:08 PM
America is nether he or she lol. Its a place and to me a damn good place and I'm happy to live here and would never move. Fuck Yeah

Will
09-14-2006, 11:02 PM
Is it just me or should he be reffering to God as allah not God. You want to get rid of him then, stop replying here lol.

The kid got banned a long time ago.