PDA

View Full Version : 'Zombieland 2' Hoping to Recapture Cameo Magic? *CONTAINS SPOILERS to pt 1*

Travicity
11-27-2010, 03:21 AM
In Ruben Fleischer's ultra fun Zombieland, the group infamously invade the mansion of comedian Bill Murray, which turns into one of the most legendary scenes ever caught on film. They watch Ghostbusters, run around role playing Ghostbusters, and Murray even takes a jab at Garfield. We was tipped off to some inside info on Fleischer's Zombieland 2 that's sure to grab the attention of fans of the first film. Apparently, Columbia Pictures is planning yet another "superstar cameo" searching for someone iconic along the lines of "Harrison Ford" or "Anthony Hopkins". In addition, the script calls for a lead villain with comedic roots, while Tallahassee (played by Woody Harrelson) will find himself going head-to-head with a "hunky rival". Jesse Eisenberg is the only other star officially attached at this point, but expect some casting news soon.

BD

Smartmark
11-30-2010, 01:59 AM
I still haven't seen the first one yet :P

Zombie Clowns! :omg:

:backingout:

Travicity
11-30-2010, 02:23 AM
It's ok and shame you now no the 1st cameo but Bruce Campbell for 2 :P

Kage
11-30-2010, 03:30 AM
Sweet. i loved the first one, cant wait for the second.

The Mac
11-30-2010, 03:45 AM
ya the first one was hilarious the only zombie funny movie i liked better was shaun of the dead

Travicity
11-30-2010, 06:02 AM
Yea I liked Shaun much better actually it's good just something is missing not sure what for me :P.