PDA

View Full Version : MVP Expresses Fustration To Chris Jericho - Details

John
11-28-2010, 02:01 PM
- MVP and Chris Jericho went back and forth a bit on Twitter this weekend and Jericho asked MVP, "are you still with the company?"

MVP replied with the following: "Barely it would seem. Just barely."

A fan later asked why does MVP always get "screwed over" on SmackDown. MVP replied: "If you find out let me know please! Lol."

Source - PWI.

mikedudelang
11-28-2010, 05:53 PM
In the end, his 'gangsta' vibe is too much for the WWE to ever truly utilize. In this kinder, gentler WWE, no way they put the Heavyweight strap on an ex-con. Sad, but true. Now that Vince has shareholders to answer to, they won't risk the potential backlash from making a move like that The WWE like their 'gangsta' as white as they can get it. Don't they, Cena?

Kage
11-28-2010, 06:18 PM
I wouldnt consider MVP to be gangsta at all tbh. Not his look or the way he acts. His tattoos are about the closest thing to gangsta about him.

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-28-2010, 07:21 PM
are you still with the company :lmao:

Chris Jericho only reason I might join Twitter someday :)

A Blissful Ass
11-29-2010, 12:39 AM
Gangsta or not he would never win the world title face it he's on the chopping block in WWE

ArJay
11-29-2010, 12:45 AM
MVP is gangsta? Yep that's the most racist thing I've read today.

Metalitia
11-29-2010, 01:25 AM
MVP doesn't get pushed much because he is the wrong side of 40, tries to act like he's in his twenties has a minimalist mid-carders moveset and doesn't have the same level of pace as many of the other guys on the roster.

JohnCenaFan28
11-29-2010, 10:54 AM
They should have just let him continue the heel gimmick he had on SD! that would have carried him somewhere.

mikedudelang
11-29-2010, 03:07 PM
MVP doesn't get pushed much because he is the wrong side of 40, tries to act like he's in his twenties has a minimalist mid-carders moveset and doesn't have the same level of pace as many of the other guys on the roster.

You just described Hulk Hogan, the most famous pro wrestler ever.