PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling Community Remembers Leslie Neilsen

Travicity
11-29-2010, 05:58 PM
Tweets:

- Paul Bearer: So sorry to hear of the passing of Leslie Neilson. Myself and The Undertaker had the opportunity to work with him in the 1990s in the WWF.

- The Fink: RIP Leslie Nielsen, who passed today. Got to meet him at Summer Slam '94; nice man. He was great in his roles in Airplane & The Naked Gun!

- Dolph Ziggler: Heard Leslie Nielsen has passed away, surely he is doing research for Dracula: Dead and Loving it Part 2!.....and don't call him Shirley :)

- Dave Lagana: In heaven they are serving fish or chicken but one man is having lasagna. RIP Leslie Nielsen

- Goldberg: RIP Leslie Nielsen........

- Tara: Leslie Neilsen will be missed. RIP He was one of my favorite actors

- Chris Jericho: "Nice beaver..." RIP Leslie Neilson

- RVD: R.I.P. Leslie Neilsen...probably the funniest man I've ever seen.

- Scott Norton: RIP Leslie Nielsen! I was fortunate enough to sit beside & chat with him on a flight from Tokyo to L.A. a few yrs. back. He was a class act!

WWE Superstar William Regal offered some comments via his official Twitter page in which he comments on the passing of legendary comedy actor and WWE SummerSlam 1994 celebrity Leslie Nielsen, who died yesterday evening at the age of 84 due to complications from pneumonia. Regal also shared some personal memories of working with the late actor. Here is what Regal had to say...

"Sad to hear about Leslie Nielsen. I was lucky enough to be on a show with him from Universal Studios Hollywood in the mid-nineties that involved the two of us, my old friend Brian Pillman, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, and two dwarfs, one of them juggling and the other riding a unicycle. True."

WV