PDA

View Full Version : The Miz Bringing In A Belt?

John
11-29-2010, 10:16 PM
- According to Mike Aldren, there is talking of dropping the WWE Spinner belt now that The Miz is champion and John Cena is "fired" from the company. Apparently, there has been a new belt design ready to go since late 2009.

NoDQ

I find that awesome. I love that the Miz is champ and I love the idea of bringing in a belt, solely for him. The Spinner belt is annoying, and was produced by a guy who they fired recently, so I would support the idea of bringing back the old belt. I am so excited that Miz is the champ. This is the ERA OF AWESOMENESS~!

wwe9112
11-29-2010, 10:26 PM
I cant wait to see the new design.

Smartmark
11-29-2010, 10:28 PM
As much as I would like to see a new design, I would hate it now, cause that probably means we are stuck with Miz as champion for a very long time :(

Razor Xtreme
11-30-2010, 01:48 AM
That would be too epic.
They NEED to do this.

ArJay
11-30-2010, 01:53 AM
As much as I like the Miz I'd be honestly surprised if they debut a new belt just for him. I do know they've been thinking about this for awhile now, but I'd honestly think someone like Orton/Sheamus/HHH would be the one debuting it.

Smartmark
11-30-2010, 02:01 AM
^^ I agree.

Trips when he comes back!

Razor Xtreme
11-30-2010, 02:11 AM
Then again, HHH would make an awesome title...

wwe9112
11-30-2010, 03:21 AM
They are trying to get new stars... I think a new face to be holding the title is good in the long run.

Big Evil
11-30-2010, 03:34 AM
Well hold on now, nobody said the Miz will have a personalized design. Of course, it's always like WWE to change their mind quickly and do something else. I would prefer they bring in a design that would work for all champions, not personalized to everyone that holds the title. Austin had his own version, Cena had his own. Edge had a custom one based off of Cena's design. It should be major stars that have their own designs, but those changes should be few and far in between. Going from a custom belt to another custom belt isn't something I think is good for the business. They need to either bring back the old Undisputed or WWE title belt, and reestablish it's prestige, or debut a new belt to be the face of the RAW brand and build it's prestige. I can't say I would want to see some random belt be held in high regard when it only exists for the few months that superstar holds it.

The ShowOff
11-30-2010, 04:26 AM
^^ I agree.

Trips when he comes back!

Trips been champion enough to me I want new champs new faces on top heck as much as I don't like Morrison I rather see him as champion then Triple H right now. They can be in the run for it but I like to see awhole year where Orton,Cena,or Triple H didn't hold the title but its not gonna happen cause WWE is to scared to let new stars shine to long. WWE needs to build up these guys like Miz,Morrison,Shemaus(doing good there),Barrert(also good there) cause I doubt Triple H has much left and Orton and Cena will be out sooner then later probably and with Undertaker and Kane on SD probably getting close to retirement they should build up the SD Stars more. As much as you don't like The Miz you know they him and others need this so they can be build up by the time they need them.

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-30-2010, 05:58 AM
I thought the same as Brandon until now. Triple H needs to be champ again. Miz really? Really (:P) He's a joke

jstrick71
11-30-2010, 08:53 AM
I see Miz dropping the belt at the latest at Elimination Chamber in Feb. There's just no way that he is going to be the title holder or be in the main event at a Wrestlemania. They just haven't put enough into him yet. Before he loses the belt, I would like to see a champion vs champion match with the WWE champ (Miz) vs the US champ (Daniel Bryan). On the subject of a new belt, I think it's a good idea to go back to the old Undisputed Title belt or something similar. The spinner has run its course.

Smartmark
11-30-2010, 02:19 PM
****SPOILER*****

Didn't MIZ kinda win a belt last night when he defeated Lawler? :think:

Konan
11-30-2010, 03:55 PM
.i hope this belt doesnt suck as the spinner did... they should have kept the one before the spinner... that one was good...

scorpionf
12-01-2010, 01:41 AM
The spinner belt has been an eye sore, disgrace and a joke of a title belt from the beginning, they need to have a new proper designed belt, and it's about dame time they get rid of the spinner belt.

We all know Vince didn't want to change it purely because the replica spinner belts bought in alot of $$$ - That's what you get when you're Cena and your fan base is 10 year olds.

The Mac
12-01-2010, 01:47 AM
the so called "spinner" belt hasnt spun in years

JohnCenaFan28
12-01-2010, 06:12 AM
They need a belt that looks like a world title. TNA's world title was good but then they get a piece of garbage for Pothead Hardy. If The Miz brings in a prestigious looking WWE Championship, that should get some people who didn't like him behind him.

Konan
12-01-2010, 07:44 AM
yeah i agreed spinner is just a toy for kids playing. .

HAR
12-04-2010, 08:23 PM
Oh yes finally. I hope this is true & if so I hope they debute it asap.

ravensclan27
12-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Anyone would be better than miz Jerry lawler would have been a kick